Why Pats Planet is a piece of shit board

WXP

Reaction score
Because everything is funny...other guys injuries are funny...except when Tedy Bruschis brain is mentioned.......

That and there aren't shit for posters here.....

But for real.... Tedy Brischi, his national media fellatio, and his brain exploding are some of the funniest things I've ever heard......

When I originally heard about his tumor or whatever the **** it was...I cracked a smile because I thought he was done......

But then....BUT THEN....when I heard he was not only coming back, but he was coming back at the game I WAS GOING TO BE SITTING 50yd line club seats for....I was exstatic..

I though "maybe...just maybe....I'll get a chance to see Tedy Bruschi die in front of his children...LIVE!!!!"

Alas....it didn't happen....but there is always this Sunday......

RIP Tedy...... (R- rest I-in P-piss)

What?

EAR.JPG

WXP said:
[
I though "maybe...just maybe....I'll get a chance to see Tedy Bruschi die in front of his children...LIVE!!!!"

Alas....it didn't happen....but there is always this Sunday......

[/B]

Well, the day wasn't all lost....your team died in front of you.

Well, I guess you are used to that though huh?

Just when you think you've seen and heard it all.

This is the most disgusting post I think I've ever read.

All I can say is... :4321: :4321: :4321:

But for real.... Tedy Brischi , blah blah blah bunch of shit blah blah blab blab blabber.....

Who is Tedy Brischi? I have never heard of him. :confused: :confused: :shrug:

LOL WOW

im new here btw ;) lol

im a Bronco fan but Dont be dissin Teddy

btw: did this person get banned?

portis26 said:
LOL WOW

im new here btw ;) lol

im a Bronco fan but Dont be dissin Teddy

btw: did this person get banned?

No. This is where they come beofre the actual banning. Kinda like a "timeout" room.

This is the most laid back, shoot the shit about anything board there is. if you get sent in here then you most likely are posting from a prison.

Typical Bills fan. blames Bruschi for the decline of their franchise to "Laughingstock of the NFL" instead of their 156 year old owner who hires an 86 year old GM who in turn hires a 56 year old coach which is the 5th in 6 years as well as having 5 QB's in 6 years, as well as drafting crap players.

BTW, welcome. Good luck with your season....just not in week 3:thumb:

sonsofkraftybob said:
No. This is where they come beofre the actual banning. Kinda like a "timeout" room.

This is the most laid back, shoot the shit about anything board there is. if you get sent in here then you most likely are posting from a prison.

Typical Bills fan. blames Bruschi for the decline of their franchise to "Laughingstock of the NFL" instead of their 156 year old owner who hires an 86 year old GM who in turn hires a 56 year old coach which is the 5th in 6 years as well as having 5 QB's in 6 years, as well as drafting crap players.

BTW, welcome. Good luck with your season....just not in week 3:thumb:

oh!!
cuz it says ASSCLOWN under thier title so i didnt know if that meant they are banned LOL
so it just means this is the ONLY FORUM they can post in?

and yea thanx for the Welcome!
we have a Tough Schedule with Rams,Chiefs,Pats in the 1st 3 weeks so im hoping we win all 3 of them ;) LOL

but yea im sure the Pats will be on top of thier game again this year
they Always scare me just becuz of Brady
but i do like Brady.. and hes on my Fantasy team lol

i picked the Pats to beat the Bills in Survial Eliminator this week so theY BETTER WIN! lol

PEACE!

Back