Wickersham’s Book

Are you for real? You support ESPN and all their lies profiting off of our team? I wouldn't piss on the building in Bristol if it was on fire. They're a disgrace and liars, pushing disinformation like agent orange and his creepy followers.
I am real......

.......and I'm SPECTACULAR!

If this is true re: Butler benching. No wonder Brady, Gronk, Amendola were done with Bill.

• In the lead-up to Super Bowl LII against the Philadelphia Eagles, Patriots cornerback Malcolm Butler and defensive coordinator Matt Patricia traded heated words at practice over the former Super Bowl hero's lack of effort. Butler was demoted. At the team party after New England's loss, Butler responded to teammates asking why he was benched by saying, "These dudes," referring to the coaches, according to the book, "these mother f---ers."

It was not mentioned how many drinks RK had in him when he said that about BB.
He'll I could say that about someone that I worked with, if I had a few in me, and regret it the next day.

If this is true re: Butler benching. No wonder Brady, Gronk, Amendola were done with Bill.

• In the lead-up to Super Bowl LII against the Philadelphia Eagles, Patriots cornerback Malcolm Butler and defensive coordinator Matt Patricia traded heated words at practice over the former Super Bowl hero's lack of effort. Butler was demoted. At the team party after New England's loss, Butler responded to teammates asking why he was benched by saying, "These dudes," referring to the coaches, according to the book, "these mother f---ers."

Mazz, get real. This was a disagreement the book is saying between Patricia and Butker and you;re saying it’s Bills fault? You’re becoming ridiculous now. You’re swallowing anything negative about Bill in the book yet ignoring the books comments on Brady wanting out after you have spent so much time telling everyone it was Bill who got rid of Brady…..

Mazz, get real. This was a disagreement the book is saying between Patricia and Butker and you;re saying it’s Bills fault? You’re becoming ridiculous now. You’re swallowing anything negative about Bill in the book yet ignoring the books comments on Brady wanting out after you have spent so much time telling everyone it was Bill who got rid of Brady…..
It was Bill's decision to bench Butler. He's the HC. Just think about this for a minute - Butler is on the sideline with his helmet in hand goes in for a STs play. Bademosi and Richards are puking all over the field as Foles slices us up, never punting and Bill leaves Butler on the sideline. On the other side, Brady is having the best SB of any QB ever and it is lost because of Bill's absurd decision. And it was after that game that Brady said he was done with Bill and wanted to go. Do you blame him? Somehow, God bless Kraft, he kept them together for 2 more years.

Which makes the entitled people listed in the wrong. How do you come to that conclusion? Why do I know that Butler faked his flu once he saw the gameplan and his lack of trust from the coaches. How does only one guy in a room of 53 get the flu, but no one else had symptoms? He then flew out separately to show is selfishness, only to show up at practice barely in time as the D was stretching where one of the coaches said "bout time you showed up"! Butler then told that coach to "F off. It could be Patricia, Steve B or Flores, or another coach, but my guess is it was Steve B in charge of the secondary I believe that that time. Butler sucked in the postseason and was checked out because he thought he was worth more than 8 mil per he was offered, which is hilarious. He would have been the highest paid nickel in football. I also think he may have played if he hadn't cried like a 5 year old who was told he wasn't getting ice cream after dinner. Otherwise, he would have been inactive. The bottom line is, Butler lost the team's trust. Even one of the defensive vets in the secondary said "he knew why he wasn't starting". These are facts. I like facts. WickerSHAM likes heresay and cowards who want a piece of flesh of NE's success.

And, you're a Pats fan this gullible? Pretty embarrassing for you.

The bottom line is all these players who have an axe to grind with BB are the same people who thought they were worth more than NE was offering based on past accomplishments. BB doesn't pay on past accomplishments because his team would be WORSE if he did. Law, Samuel, Vrabel and Seymour all wanted to stay and for more money. BB hasn't deviated from his formula and never will, including for Brady, like I said 10 years ago. I was right. No one player is bigger than the team and this say of selfishness and narcissism, I absolutely LOVE the fact my GM and Coach doesn't want any part of that crap. Let other dumb teams enable entitlement and ego and watch their teams burn.

I am laughing at all these "excerpts" of fiction being leaked somehow not telling us anything about Brady. It just proves the formula to make money off of NE works. Bash Bill, make money, while protecting Brady.

Only in our dumbed down society tied in with selfishness and narcissism, would anyone believe Seth Wickersham's obsession with the Patriots and trying to paint them in a bad light with all kinds of slander and lies.

What's next, Deflategate wasn't a framejob and Mortensen did his job as a reporter?

Another bomb on how Bill almost lost the locker room with his endorsement of Trump.

• In 2016, after then-presidential candidate Donald Trump read a letter of support from Belichick at a campaign rally, Patriots assistant coach Brian Flores told Belichick that several players were angry and that he "needed to say something" to the team. Belichick addressed the team, but it didn't help initially. Many players felt he was being disingenuous. "It was hypocritical and out of character," a Patriots player recalled. "I don't think he's an intolerant coach. He isn't a bad guy. Bill just f---ed up and justified it in a way that he would never accept from a player." After the meeting, a small group of Patriots players considered boycotting practice but then reconsidered.

Another bomb on how Bill almost lost the locker room with his endorsement of Trump.

• In 2016, after then-presidential candidate Donald Trump read a letter of support from Belichick at a campaign rally, Patriots assistant coach Brian Flores told Belichick that several players were angry and that he "needed to say something" to the team. Belichick addressed the team, but it didn't help initially. Many players felt he was being disingenuous. "It was hypocritical and out of character," a Patriots player recalled. "I don't think he's an intolerant coach. He isn't a bad guy. Bill just f---ed up and justified it in a way that he would never accept from a player." After the meeting, a small group of Patriots players considered boycotting practice but then reconsidered.
its very easy to see all your excitement about all of this

Confirms so much of what I have been saying for 18 months now. I just didn't know it was this bad. Kraft's quotes are the most surprising to me.

This is so horrible on Bill's part. To not meet with Brady at the end in person is just absurd given all they accomplished together.

In the end, Tom Brady just wanted to say goodbye -- in person -- to his longtime coach. But according to a new book to be published next month, Bill Belichick said he wasn't available and insisted the two New England Patriots legends talk on the phone.

You're crucifying BB bc he was unable to meet with Brady without knowing why?

Apparently Kraft can't stand Bill. This quote is explosive.

"As for Kraft, in late September, he was in Aspen [Colorado] for a conference and bumped into a few friends in the hotel lobby early one morning. He told them he was leaving later for Detroit, where the Patriots were playing their next game. 'I hate leaving here,' Kraft said. 'You leave here and you leave some of the most brilliant people you've ever met. You pick up so much knowledge from all these brilliant minds. And I have to go to Detroit to be with the biggest f-----ng a--hole in my life -- my head coach.' "

We all know successful people are set in their ways and their opinions of things. Whatcha wanna bet BB has thought that about Kraft and Brady at times, too?
That's why I think it's miraculous they worked together for so long - they did their best to keep it professional and about winning. That doesn't mean one is right and one is wrong.
Flareups happen among business associates commonly. All 3 have big egos. Those things should be expected. I doubt very much Kraft actually thinks BB is an asshole even if at that moment in time he may have felt that way about something that was bugging him.

I agree. I wonder if Kraft bringing in all the personnel guys this year was to buffer Bill a bit.

Kraft didn't bring in any personnel guys. That was all BB rearranging, restocking and reorganizing after Caserio left.
All Caserio's scouting directives which were not in line with BB's were wiped from the face of Patriots Headquarters.

It was Bill's decision to bench Butler. He's the HC. Just think about this for a minute - Butler is on the sideline with his helmet in hand goes in for a STs play. Bademosi and Richards are puking all over the field as Foles slices us up, never punting and Bill leaves Butler on the sideline. On the other side, Brady is having the best SB of any QB ever and it is lost because of Bill's absurd decision. And it was after that game that Brady said he was done with Bill and wanted to go. Do you blame him? Somehow, God bless Kraft, he kept them together for 2 more years.
Bademosi was beaten on one play, a 3rd down by Agholor. Other than that, he was fine. Ertz and Agholor were always the issue next to their run game. It was never going to Jeffrey. Patricia had the wrong CBs on the wrong guys. Gilmore should have been on Agholor since they could have just used Harmon over the top on Jeffrey with Rowe and his length, trailing underneath on the 5 routes Jeffrey would run. That was the error there. That ear;ly TD never would have occurred if Harmon was told to stay back and mirror Jeffrey deep over the top. I am not even sure what he was doing nowhere near the back of the end zone on that play.

NE's D was without Hightower, Jon Jones (would have started over Butler anyway) and then when Chung went down, only then did Ertz start doing his thing. The D was at a big loss of talent there and Butler let his own teammates down with his actions.

Why are we not holding adults accountable exactly? Can you explain that? How is that somehow BB holds all the accountability, yet the players are the ones who supposedly are the only reason a team wins a game? That kind of contradictory thinking may mean you've got yourself in a pretzel again.

Isn't this partially why BB walked from Brady? All Brady did was lead the Butlers, Amendolas, Gronks, Dion Lewises, etc, into passive-aggressive land on social media and essentially led a coup in the locker room. How this would be praised by any fan is beyond me. And, what's humorous to me, is all of those players I listed above, no one wanted! BB made them millions upon millions. Gronk, Amendola and Dion Lewis were walking IR cases early in their careers and BB made them football players when they go to NE. Those guys owe their millions to BB for giving them a chance and taking his coaching.

Everything else is childish drama garbage by Brady and his bad leadership. I mean, how dramatic from Mr. Giselle. It's puke-inducing and embarrassing for Brady to have done all of this and left this way. Orr didn't do it, Russell, Williams, Bird, etc...No Boston legend behaved like Spaulding Smails on the way out the door like Brady.

I think it's incredible BB was able to get them to regain focus in 2018 to win another, because it's clearly wasn't easy. I also believe the word about BB looking to trade Gronk to Detroit in 2018 and Brady almost not getting on the plane to Detroit in preseason after skipping OTAs like a jerk, too. A JERK. Brady is a JERK.

Confirms so much of what I have been saying for 18 months now. I just didn't know it was this bad. Kraft's quotes are the most surprising to me.
Ummm, those aren't Kraft's quotes. Those are comments from unnamed sources. Did you go to college?

You're crucifying BB bc he was unable to meet with Brady without knowing why?

We all know successful people are set in their ways and their opinions of things. Whatcha wanna bet BB has thought that about Kraft and Brady at times, too?
That's why I think it's miraculous they worked together for so long - they did their best to keep it professional and about winning. That doesn't mean one is right and one is wrong.
Flareups happen among business associates commonly. All 3 have big egos. Those things should be expected. I doubt very much Kraft actually thinks BB is an asshole even if at that moment in time he may have felt that way about something that was bugging him.
He wasn't unable to meet with Brady. He told him no. Let's talk over the phone. Brady wanted to say good-bye in person after all they had accomplished together and Bill could not even manage to do that. Now I can understand why Brady's dad went scorched earth last week.

The issue between the 3 was Bill. That is what we learned. Brady and Kraft have a great relationship. But the two of them apparently can't stand Bill.

And, no mention of Kraft's involvement with Trump or Brady's hat in the locker? Hmm. Gee, I wonder why?

Regardless of one's political affiliation, I think all 3 of them erred in a sense you don't broadcast your political views in the workplace. They all made a mistake there, and I noted it at the time, and was more than surprised about it with all 3 of them. Still am.

What's next, Wickersham will leave out Kraft's massage parlor visit and how dumb that was and how much heat that brought on the team? I find it amusing this is going to be a book about bashing BB, 90% of filled with myth, lies or exaggerations without a primary source to be found, and some people will just lap up more disinformation like idiots.

Last edited:
Did you see Butler crying on the sideline during the anthem? Just how do you trust a professional adult's focus after seeing that? Do you people just conveniently ignore facts as a practice?

And, as for Brady, if he catches the Amendola pass he didn't keep running through to catch, NE wins that SB. Ironic Brady would stare down his WR or TE who dropped an easy pass, yet when it's his turn to catch one, he blows it. Brady isn't perfect. Good lord, even the start of SB 53 was a stare down to Hogan and a god awful INT. Do you just forget things intentionally?

Foles and Brady were involved in a shootout and Foles didn't turn it over, and Brady did with the ball last while double clutching on 2nd down, instead of just throwing it away. Everyone knows how gassed a D is in a dome at the end of a SB. The team with the ball last will likely win.

He wasn't unable to meet with Brady. He told him no. Let's talk over the phone. Brady wanted to say good-bye in person after all they had accomplished together and Bill could not even manage to do that. Now I can understand why Brady's dad went scorched earth last week.

The issue between the 3 was Bill. That is what we learned. Brady and Kraft have a great relationship. But the two of them apparently can't stand Bill.
Do you believe everything you read on the internet?

Bademosi was beaten on one play, a 3rd down by Agholor. Other than that, he was fine. Ertz and Agholor were always the issue next to their run game. It was never going to Jeffrey. Patricia had the wrong CBs on the wrong guys. Gilmore should have been on Agholor since they could have just used Harmon over the top on Jeffrey with Rowe and his length, trailing underneath on the 5 routes Jeffrey would run. That was the error there. That ear;ly TD never would have occurred if Harmon was told to stay back and mirror Jeffrey deep over the top. I am not even sure what he was doing nowhere near the back of the end zone on that play.

NE's D was without Hightower, Jon Jones (would have started over Butler anyway) and then when Chung went down, only then did Ertz start doing his thing. The D was at a big loss of talent there and Butler let his own teammates down with his actions.

Why are we not holding adults accountable exactly? Can you explain that? How is that somehow BB holds all the accountability, yet the players are the ones who supposedly are the only reason a team wins a game? That kind of contradictory thinking may mean you've got yourself in a pretzel again.

Isn't this partially why BB walked from Brady? All Brady did was lead the Butlers, Amendolas, Gronks, Dion Lewises, etc, into passive-aggressive land on social media and essentially led a coup in the locker room. How this would be praised by any fan is beyond me. And, what's humorous to me, is all of those players I listed above, no one wanted! BB made them millions upon millions. Gronk, Amendola and Dion Lewis were walking IR cases early in their careers and BB made them football players when they go to NE. Those guys owe their millions to BB for giving them a chance and taking his coaching.

Everything else is childish drama garbage by Brady and his bad leadership. I mean, how dramatic from Mr. Giselle. It's puke-inducing and embarrassing for Brady to have done all of this and left this way. Orr didn't do it, Russell, Williams, Bird, etc...No Boston legend behaved like Spaulding Smails on the way out the door like Brady.

I think it's incredible BB was able to get them to regain focus in 2018 to win another, because it's clearly wasn't easy. I also believe the word about BB looking to trade Gronk to Detroit in 2018 and Brady almost not getting on the plane to Detroit in preseason after skipping OTAs like a jerk, too. A JERK. Brady is a JERK.

Great post.

In fact it's so good you will not get a response from her... unless it's some type of obscure meme.

Back