Wildcard Game. Traveling back to Buffalo

The rubber match.

Just my opinion but I don't think this game is even close. If it wasn't for the weather in Buffalo the first time around, that game wouldn't have been close either. No way you guys would have won.

The rubber match.

Just my opinion but I don't think this game is even close. If it wasn't for the weather in Buffalo the first time around, that game wouldn't have been close either. No way you guys would have won.

We're down to 1 legit CB and playing safeties as CBs and a depth CB4 as CB2. Therefore I agree with you about the upcoming game.

Mac did make a tackle early in the year.... I'm sure Josh/BB showed him what happened to Mayfield.
Yeah, and I still remember the sight of Brady's mouthpiece flying into the air when he made/attempted that tackle against the Seahawks. Hope Josh showed him that clip as well.

The rubber match.

Probably right but the defense is pretty injured. Last I heard the forecast is below 20 degrees with snow. Not exactly ideal conditions for Allen to throw all over the place.

The rubber match.

Is that the game where you slunk off with your tail between your legs and hid for three weeks? And then after posting 50 times a day right up until game time, you "explained" that you were sooooo busy for three weeks that you didn't have time to post even once? :pussy:

Probably right but the defense is pretty injured. Last I heard the forecast is below 20 degrees with snow. Not exactly ideal conditions for Allen to throw all over the place.
I think that Josh Allen has shown that he can still throw in the wind. One thing that I don't think people from outside of Buffalo realize is that he doesn't play real well in shitty weather. With the new stadium being planned, Bill's fans are screaming for a dome because he has not proven that he can play when it's cold and snowy which is surprising considering he played college in Wyoming

I think that Josh Allen has shown that he can still throw in the wind. One thing that I don't think people from outside of Buffalo realize is that he doesn't play real well in shitty weather. With the new stadium being planned, Bill's fans are screaming for a dome because he has not proven that he can play when it's cold and snowy which is surprising considering he played college in Wyoming
I like Allen a lot but his stats do drop in bad weather. Should be a fascinating game as I don't see a blow out even though the Pats have been struggling the past month. I do think you guys do win though probably by 7 points. Pats are just a mess up front on both sides of the ball.

I see where Barmore's exam was promising. I think they said they will know more with the MRI.

I see where Barmore's exam was promising. I think they said they will know more with the MRI.
MRI came back clean. Dodged a bullet thankfully. Not sure if he plays Saturday though.

Is that the game where you slunk off with your tail between your legs and hid for three weeks? And then after posting 50 times a day right up until game time, you "explained" that you were sooooo busy for three weeks that you didn't have time to post even once? :pussy:
I'm truly sorry I don't live up to your expectations. Perhaps you might want to put me on ignore.

I'm truly sorry I don't live up to your expectations. Perhaps you might want to put me on ignore.
His choice not yours. But you can ignore him for all he cares. That's YOUR choice.

Cheers, BstonTim

His choice not yours. But you can ignore him for all he cares. That's YOUR choice.

Cheers, BstonTim
Context my son, context. I wasn't the one complaining...
200w.gif

You're a fucking troll Bills fan trying to stir shit up with the membership here, why you are able to get away with it here is beyond me.

200w.gif

Spacecrime wasn't complaining. He was obviously mocking the F*** out of your cowardace and transparancy.

You wanna talk context, Skippy? (I lke skippy way more than my son.

You're a fucking troll Bills fan trying to stir shit up with the membership here, why you are able to get away with it here is beyond me.
You and a few certain others have attacked me from day one. I don't know how you expect me to react but I'm not going to bend over and grab my ankles for you. If that gets me banned, so be it.

I know you think all the fans of the other NFL teams should kiss your ever-loving behind. Here's a hint for you, I'm not one of them. Just put me on ignore. I promise, your experience will be much better in that echo chamber you desire.

buhbye.gif

You and a few certain others have attacked me from day one. I don't know how you expect me to react but I'm not going to bend over and grab my ankles for you. If that gets me banned, so be it.

I know you think all the fans of the other NFL teams should kiss your ever-loving behind. Here's a hint for you, I'm not one of them. Just put me on ignore. I promise, your experience will be much better in that echo chamber you desire.

View attachment 8822
You lost any brownie points on this board when you posted, and I quote " *Patriots " that right there is trolling at it's finest around here.

View attachment 8822
I don't need any advice from you or any other Bills fan, especially those that run off an cower and when their team loses to the Pats. You like to talk a lot of shit, don't think we're just going to sit here and let you get away with it. Now go ahead and post another one of your stupid gif's, it's all your good for.

A second time? He didn't even beat them a first time. Hand in the ball off is not the quarterback winning the game
Mhm. Keep banging that drum. Don't let him go in there and beat you a second time, that's all I'm saying. How embarrassing would that be? Especially if he throws 3 passes again. :coffee:

Back