Wildcard Weekend - 1/10 4:40 p.m. ET - Green Bay at Washington (FOX)

Green Bay finally pulls their heads out their collective ass and beat the Skins. Aaron Rodgers is a great QB and will take over this game.

Green Bay-30

Washington-24

If you were to restart the season with the way each of these teams is currently playing, the 'Skins are probably a 12-13 win team and Green Bay misses the playoffs. Kirk Cousins is going light Green Bay's Swiss Cheese defense up like a Christmas tree.

Who does GB have who can cover Reed?
I root for GB mildly usually but I'm all Skins all the way on this one. I'd love to see them make the SB (and get beat by the Pats :) ).
Maybe Lacy decides to play well this week. He's always a mystery. When he's on, he's a great runner, but there's no in between with him.

I root for GB mildly usually but I'm all Skins all the way on this one. I'd love to see them make the SB (and get beat by the Pats :) ).Maybe Lacy decides to play well this week. He's always a mystery. When he's on, he's a great runner, but there's no in between with him.

Like I told O.Z.O. Jr. at the start of the season, I can see a dark horse that nobody sees coming out of the NFC, and I thought it was going to be the 'Skins all along. They have an amazing corps of receivers with Reed, Jackson, Garcon, Grant, and Crowder. Crowder is the guy to watch out for- great moves in the slot combined with break away speed.

Another one and done for Rodgers. GB will have no answer for Skins potent offense that has caught fire the last month of the season.

Another one and done for Rodgers. GB will have no answer for Skins potent offense that has caught fire the last month of the season.

Funny how the guys that are supposed to be better than Brady keep doing that with consistency. Rodgers is 6-5 in the playoffs over his career, 2-4 since his SB win.

Like I told O.Z.O. Jr. at the start of the season, I can see a dark horse that nobody sees coming out of the NFC, and I thought it was going to be the 'Skins all along. They have an amazing corps of receivers with Reed, Jackson, Garcon, Grant, and Crowder. Crowder is the guy to watch out for- great moves in the slot combined with break away speed.

Their D isn't that bad either. I don't know the stats but I'm guessing they are pretty solid.

The Pats sucking on offense the past few weeks has really taken precedence in the media over how bad GB looks on offense. I know they have bad OL problems and an intermittent run game, BUT THEY ARE MISSING ONLY ONE WR. TB would probably sell his next born child to be missing only 1 WR.

Their D isn't that bad either. I don't know the stats but I'm guessing they are pretty solid.

The Pats sucking on offense the past few weeks has really taken precedence in the media over how bad GB looks on offense. I know they have bad OL problems and an intermittent run game, BUT THEY ARE MISSING ONLY ONE WR. TB would probably sell his next born child to be missing only 1 WR.

They've been stuffing the run well and forcing a lot of turnovers. What's really helped them the last few weeks is that they've been running out to big leads and making teams one dimensional on offense. Cousins is a beast. Really grew up this year, should be a lot of fun watching him the next few years.

Whenever Cousins has a good game I think of that awesome poster we used to have here,Maine Man. He and I were always huge Cousins backers. I hope he's smiling somewhere.

Funny how the guys that are supposed to be better than Brady keep doing that with consistency. Rodgers is 6-5 in the playoffs over his career, 2-4 since his SB win.

Yeah. Brady has been compared to everyone from the legends before him that he has left in the dust to his generation of QBs and none of them come close to his achievements and consistency. I mean think about Rodgers, he is a great QB, already has a SB win, plays for a storied franchise and he is STILL 15 post-season wins behind Brady and 3 rings, 5 SB appearances. I mean is just boggles the mind ...

The Redskins "new" GM is pretty good actually...

It would be refreshing if they went far into the playoffs.

I root for GB mildly usually but I'm all Skins all the way on this one. I'd love to see them make the SB (and get beat by the Pats :) ).
Maybe Lacy decides to play well this week. He's always a mystery. When he's on, he's a great runner, but there's no in between with him.

Great dream set your are hovering in because the Skins have no chance in getting past either the Cardinals or Panthers, never mind the Packers. However, I certainly agree with you by some football God miracle the Skins make the SB50 and the Pats are at full strength having to beat them twice in the 2015 season would be just marvelous. :stirpot:

Great dream set your are hovering in because the Skins have no chance in getting past either the Cardinals or Panthers, never mind the Packers. However, I certainly agree with you by some football God miracle the Skins make the SB50 and the Pats are at full strength having to beat them twice in the 2015 season would be just marvelous. :stirpot:

The packers can't even stop a marginal passing attack. Explain to me how you expect them to stop the 'Skins passing game? The Packers finished 1 game better than the 'Skins this year, explain to me how that makes them so much better...oh, that's right, they have the immortal Aaron Rodgers and his brilliant 6-5 playoff record. The Packers are done, they just don't know it yet.

Hope to see this game. See Cousins.

Wanted the Pats to pick up Crowded last spring.

What is the story with RG3?? Saw high on the bench last week in a T shirt.

Hope to see this game. See Cousins.

Wanted the Pats to pick up Crowded last spring.

What is the story with RG3?? Saw high on the bench last week in a T shirt.

The story with RGIII is that he has taken his last snap in a Redskins uniform. He's gone next year. He knows it, and he's made peace with it. He'll be healthy and still young, plenty of opportunities for him to win a starting job in the league.

The packers can't even stop a marginal passing attack. Explain to me how you expect them to stop the 'Skins passing game? The Packers finished 1 game better than the 'Skins this year, explain to me how that makes them so much better...oh, that's right, they have the immortal Aaron Rodgers and his brilliant 6-5 playoff record. The Packers are done, they just don't know it yet.

who has playoff experience? who was in the conference champonship last year?
the Redskins are like the Texans..they came from a week division and the quality of their wins is poor.
Packers just a had a division dog fight and almost won. Both the Vikings and Packers are far superior to the Redskins and their records and quality of wins shows that. The Packers made the playoffs 3 weeks ago so their losses till now are deceiving.
Washington will more than likely get blown out

I can actually see the Redskins run the table. Nobody is giving them a chance. It's like WC games is where certain teams just go a magical run. It could be Cousins beating the Pack and the team getting confidence to play with the big boy Arizona

I can actually see the Redskins run the table. Nobody is giving them a chance. It's like WC games is where certain teams just go a magical run. It could be Cousins beating the Pack and the team getting confidence to play with the big boy Arizona

The Pack is a train wreck right now. They went 4-6 over their last 10 games, that's a sub .500 record for more than half the season. Their secondary is on the same level of suck as Pittsburgh's, there's no way they can shut down the Redskins passing game. Cousins has a real hot hand right now and too many weapons.

Back