Wildcard Weekend - 1/9 8:15 p.m. ET - Pittsburgh at Cincinnati (CBS)

It looks like Dalton won't be playing so McCarron is the Bengals' starter.

Daltonlees, Daltonfull, the Bengals won't win. They can't win. This is Cincy we're talking about. Pitt, maybe the best team going right now hands the Bungles a big loss.

Pitt-34
Cincy-24

Should be a Very physical game, with lots of after the play activity.

Wait. Both AFC games are on Saturday and the NFC ones on Sunday? Isn't that odd? I thought they always have one from each conference on each day. Why would they split them like this?

Pitt rolls them like they did a few weeks ago. They will suffocate AJ all game. I like the Bengals defense though to at least keep it close but Steelers win by 10. What a terrible draw for Cincy with Dalton being out. The worst team possible for them.

Pitt rolls them like they did a few weeks ago. They will suffocate AJ all game. I like the Bengals defense though to at least keep it close but Steelers win by 10. What a terrible draw for Cincy with Dalton being out. The worst team possible for them.

I see this. See them going to Denver the following week and knocking them off as well.

I cannot fathom Brady ever saying something like this in a radio interview.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2016/01/05/roethlisberger-bryant-has-to-toughen-up/

Steelers quarterback Ben Roethlisberger said on 93.7 The Fan in Pittsburgh Tuesday morning that getting back to where the offense should be for the postseason will require more from wide receiver Martavis Bryant, who had one catch for no gain in last week’s win in Cleveland.

“Not that I’m shying from saying this [to Bryant]. It comes from love,” Roethlisberger said. “He needs to understand that…at this time of year you have to toughen up. You have to make tough plays, you have to make tough catches and you have to find ways to do everything you can to help this team.

“He was sick last week and that got him behind a little bit. But I love to challenge him. We all do. The sky is the limit for him. I want to challenge him to be the best in the world, and it’s really up to him with what he wants to do with that challenge.

“Does he want to crumble and wilt and pout and let it bother him? Or does he want to rise up, step up, say ‘I’ll take that challenge’ and does he want to be the best in the world?”

He is right. Bryant needs to toughen up and limp and wince for the cameras every time he has a boo boo. He needs to make sure the whole world knows just how injured he is. Tell them even when they don't ask about it.

You do realize how ironic the comment was considering the source, right? There hasn't been a QB in the NFL as 'tough and injured' as BR since Steve McNair was lacing them up and getting injured every 10 minutes.

Pot, meet kettle.

You do realize how ironic the comment was considering the source, right? There hasn't been a QB in the NFL as 'tough and injured' as BR since Steve McNair was lacing them up and getting injured every 10 minutes.

Pot, meet kettle.
I guess I forgot to add /s to my post. My bad. :spank:

So is anyone gonna talk about Houston vs KC at 4:15????? Lmao or do we all agree Houston won't make it out

Yeah I thought it might be useful to have a thread for each matchup instead of a megathread. :shrug:

Back