Wildcard Weekend - Other Games

In the Dallas game, Dak is running with time running out but instead of kneeling down he throws a lateral out of bounds, does clock stop when that lateral lands??
Clock only stops if you go out of bounds while making forward progress, so no

That was the most Chiefs thing ever. The entire defense running to the end zone to celebrate an interception while leading 42-14 and not realizing that there was a flag laying on the field. Fuck them. 🤣

Well a 21 pt deficit to a 2nd seed > 30 pt deficit to a 3rd seed. :coffee:

21pts >17 pts.
42 pts < 47pts.

Leave me and my team alone, I left yours alone,

Go Bengals.

And thank you Big Ben.

Last edited:
Funny thing for me is I don't even care about the team. I just want Jerrah to lose.

Poor Jerrah.

“It was quite a letdown — quite a letdown,” Jones told reporters. “We’ve got good players in there. Really good players. … Very disappointing that we couldn’t get it done. I would like to say that when I look at the year, I feel one way. But the year, a big part of it when you’ve got a team like this, is winning tonight. And we didn’t get it done tonight and that’s big-time disappointing.

“When you get this combination of players together, you need to have success,” Jones continued. “Because we all know how it goes in the NFL. The whole thing is set up to take away from the best and add to the ones that need improvement. Personnel-wise, I think we have one of the best.”

Asked if there was any possibility of a coaching change, Jones declined to broach the subject.

“I don’t even want to discuss anything like that at this particular time,” he told reporters. “No discussion of anything. … I’m not going to discuss coaching, the preparation, any of those things. That’s not on the table. The game speaks for itself.”

If you didn't know differently you might think Jason Garrett was still coaching that team. 14 penalties by the Cowboys. That QB draw that allowed time to run out at the end.
Jerrah's best chance to win something since 2013 or 2014 and it's all for nothing. Now he's likely to lose his OC and his DC + some players he can't afford to keep under the cap.

Life sucks for Jerrah and I feel like a horrible person because I'm loving every second of his misery.

Yet again, poor discipline and very poor coaching along with poor situational awareness is what lost the game. Same story for any team if they have all the above, you're not going to win.

Dallas had a string of penalties, all crucial and then at the end, that clown show was on both McCarthy and Prescott. Ridiculous to run a draw and then not to know when to slide to give yourself time to stop the clock and not know the umpire has to touch the ball before the next snap.

None of that is on the refs.

That was my exact reaction - told my husband "Why in the actual F*** are they calling a QB run here?" They deserve not to win. Why some others have been singing their praises all season and making it all the way to the SB is beyond me.

Well a 21 pt deficit to a 2nd seed > 30 pt deficit to a 3rd seed. :coffee:

21pts >17 pts.
42 pts < 47pts.

Leave me and my team alone, I left yours alone,

Go Bengals.

And thank you Big Ben.
AOT - the Pitt D fought hard, got the defensive TD and while giving up 42 doesn't sound like a moral victory, Chiefs are just a (annoying) track team out there.
I hate how they have all these "quick guys" who run out of bounds before getting hit. at least Kelcie is in the middle of the field taking contact.

by the by Pitt Offense 14 < NE offense 17 :coffee:

Poor Jerrah.

“It was quite a letdown — quite a letdown,” Jones told reporters. “We’ve got good players in there. Really good players. … Very disappointing that we couldn’t get it done. I would like to say that when I look at the year, I feel one way. But the year, a big part of it when you’ve got a team like this, is winning tonight. And we didn’t get it done tonight and that’s big-time disappointing.

“When you get this combination of players together, you need to have success,” Jones continued. “Because we all know how it goes in the NFL. The whole thing is set up to take away from the best and add to the ones that need improvement. Personnel-wise, I think we have one of the best.”

Asked if there was any possibility of a coaching change, Jones declined to broach the subject.

“I don’t even want to discuss anything like that at this particular time,” he told reporters. “No discussion of anything. … I’m not going to discuss coaching, the preparation, any of those things. That’s not on the table. The game speaks for itself.”

If you didn't know differently you might think Jason Garrett was still coaching that team. 14 penalties by the Cowboys. That QB draw that allowed time to run out at the end.
Jerrah's best chance to win something since 2013 or 2014 and it's all for nothing. Now he's likely to lose his OC and his DC + some players he can't afford to keep under the cap.

Life sucks for Jerrah and I feel like a horrible person because I'm loving every second of his misery.

I didn't realize it was this bad! ROFL

View: https://twitter.com/FieldYates/status/1482880162236616706

Back