Wildcard Weekend - Other Games

Just an editorial comment: I appreciate what the NFL is trying to achieve with the new playoff format but these 2 vs 7 games were just unwatchable garbage. There is no reason to showcase them in a primetime slot ever again.

Also, I like the Nickelodeon broadcast. I flipped for 2-3 series and got a chuckle out of it. The first time they did it, my kids were engaged as a result, and are now avid football fans. It's doing the job it was intended to do.

Just an editorial comment: I appreciate what the NFL is trying to achieve with the new playoff format but these 2 vs 7 games were just unwatchable garbage. There is no reason to showcase them in a primetime slot ever again.

Other than to make a shit ton of money, you mean.

Other than to make a shit ton of money, you mean.
Not implying there should not have been a primetime broadcast, but neither the Eagles or Steelers were competitive and I am sure they lost viewers starting by halftime last night.

Also, I like the Nickelodeon broadcast. I flipped for 2-3 series and got a chuckle out of it. The first time they did it, my kids were engaged as a result, and are now avid football fans. It's doing the job it was intended to do.
I'm sure the NFL was hoping for some better games... I watched everygame all the way thru, but If I had anything useful to do, I would have bailed on Eagles Bucs
I think we all got in Chiefs Steelers what we though we'd get. I'll give Steelers credit for making it a little bit interesting

I wish he had for Tony Romo was having the big O throughout the game everytime the Cowboys were marching down the field.
Had the same thoughts - even muttered out loud "ok Tony keep your panties on" he was insufferable when the Cowboys got a 1st down on offense.

I loved at the end of the game that it was Nantz who saw what was happening when Dak slid, "Oh, they won't have enough time!!" And Romo was in denial and dismissed Nantz, saying "No, they have enough time to spike it" and then the realisation hit him.

It was beautiful :ROFLMAO:

Michel starting things off with a 35 yard run.

Back