Wildcard Weekend - Other Games

They should hire their OC for the HC...

I like Kellen Moore as an OC but I wouldn't push him into the HC position just yet.
My ideal HC is a leader of men who knows how to teach, communicate, motivate and delegate. His most important and hardest job is to surround himself with smart experienced coaches.
Maybe he's there now.

I like Kellen Moore as an OC but I wouldn't push him into the HC position just yet.
My ideal HC is a leader of men who knows how to teach, communicate, motivate and delegate. His most important and hardest job is to surround himself with smart experienced coaches.
He's going to get hired either way to be a HC...no matter what.

So far the only thing this Chiefs Steelers gave is missing is the Benny Hill theme song on an endless loop :coffee:

not really surprised pitt looks competitive. they have long tended to play up, and down, to their competition.

unfortunately the KC offense is taking over and Pitt can't possibly come close. maybe the Pitt D scores another TD but this is starting to look like I thought it would

In the Dallas game, Dak is running with time running out but instead of kneeling down he throws a lateral out of bounds, does clock stop when that lateral lands??

Back