Wildcard Weekend - Other Games

Rams spanking the Cards so far. this might get ugly unless Card's O does something this next possesion

Kyler Murray is a mess. throws are way off. he's gotten sacked twice where it looked like he went down way to easy/early

OMG... anyone watching this? Pats might be "off the hook" on worst loss after all
if you aren't watching, Murray was about to be sacked in end zone for a safety, so he under arms it in desperation to avoid the sack, and it's picked by Rams and run in for a score.
eghads....

This Rams team could be a real problem for Tampa Bay next week.

Buda Baker (or however you spell it) nasty collision. they have the stretcher out. head/neck injury of some kind. nasty the way his head twisted when he landed

OMG... anyone watching this? Pats might be "off the hook" on worst loss after all
if you aren't watching, Murray was about to be sacked in end zone for a safety, so he under arms it in desperation to avoid the sack, and it's picked by Rams and run in for a score.
eghads....
It almost looks like NE sent their defense to play for Az. tonight.

Dallas usually plays well enough each season to sucker people in, and then gets bounced early from the playoffs. They never seem able to figure it out. :cool1:
Looks like McCarthy could be on his way out.

Moore makes more sense. Mo.Mo.Mo...
Defense kept them in that game and gave the offense a half-assed shot at it.

...oh, and thank Dak Prescott for being an appropriate-level of piece of shit to remind everybody what the history of the Cowboys is really all about- arrogance coupled with questionable guidance.

Defense kept them in that game and gave the offense a half-assed shot at it.

...oh, and thank Dak Prescott for being an appropriate-level of piece of shit to remind everybody what the history of the Cowboys is really all about- arrogance coupled with questionable guidance.
Quinn is going elsewhere me thinks...I do think that he's pretty good however.

I had an interesting thought today-

the Cowboys are rapidly becoming the NFC Jets....wait, now that I think about that, in the last 26 years the Jets have actually won more playoff games than the Cowboys.

Back