Wilfork/Cutler video: You decide

I'm getting tired of whiny pussy's in the NFL complaining about getting their asses handed to them to the point that they publicly complain about officiating and alleged cheap shots. Maybe a nice, non-contact sport like swimming would be more viable to these pussy's speed :shrug:

Weak sauce. Looks like shoulder first, then elbow. QB at that time was a defender, so he's free game.

Exactly. Don't get up if you don't want to get trucked. It's pretty simple. The defense loves to take out players who aren't paying attention during a turnover.

Wilfork wasn't fined because of the "hit" on Cutler as the video was inconclusive. He was fined because of his "pattern" of "bad hits" from last year.

Wilfork wasn't fined because of the "hit" on Cutler as the video was inconclusive. He was fined because of his "pattern" of "bad hits" from last year.

If thats Goodells stance PacMan should be in front of a firing squad

If your a head coach, do you really want your QB getting "too involved" in open field plays like that? I agree with WisColtsFan7, anyone in the open field is fair game.

That's my story, and I'm stickin' to it.

I can’t believe that is or was the elbow hit in question, if so Goodell “it’s time for you to go” but Vince on the other hand has got to grew up and stop with his other non football antics because you are a marked man now in the league and will be held to much more scrutiny then others because of your past behavior problems. Vince start acting like a professional and stop with the kindergarten behavior.

Schefter miscues it. The elbow is at the 1:18 mark, and you'd really have to see it with a better angle to tell. He could just be giving him a forearm. :shrug:

That angle isn't conclusive.

There is no doubt Vince hits Cutler, and he hits him high, but you can't tell if he used an elbow, or if he hit the head.

This is even more annoying because they start the report with an end zone shot, that would have given a much better view, but cut away just before the hit.

So assuming there wasn't 18 minutes of missing tape or something, one would think that the end zone shot would give "conclusive" evidence.

The fact that they didn't show that shot and the report says there wasn't conclusive evidence makes me say harrumph.

I just found this.....sorry if is repost

DVD from Wilfork's wife saved Pats DT from suspension
<hr size="1" width="100%" noshade="noshade"> By Chris Mortensen
ESPN.com

Commissioner Roger Goodell was poised to suspend New England Patriots defensive tackle Vince Wilfork due to his previous illegal hits over the past two seasons, but a DVD from the Patriots' video department saved him from at least a forced week off this season.

Wilfork's wife Bianca, who joined Wilfork for the meeting, handed Goodell the DVD with a different camera angle that showed Wilfork may not have hit Denver Broncos quarterback Jay Cutler in the head on a play in the Oct. 20 meeting between the Broncos and Patriots.

On the alternate DVD, Cutler could be seen picking himself up and patting Wilfork on the helmet after the play. WTF?

Wilfork started his meeting with Goodell admitting a hit to Buffalo Bills quarterback J.P. Losman last season was a cheap shot, but when the commissioner started to to review the alleged late hit on Denver Broncos quarterback Jay Cutler, Wilfork's wife handed the commissioner the new DVD.

Wilfork was fined $35,000 but not suspended.
YOU GO GIRL!!!! woohoo

SOURCE

I just found this.....sorry if is repost

YOU GO GIRL!!!! woohoo

SOURCE

Nice find. If I'm not mistaken she posted here a couple of times, or at least someone who claimed to be Wilfork's wife posted here a couple of times.

Why can't we see the angle that the DVD had?

Back