• 50/50

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • He plays 2022 and then retires

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • He signs an extension and plays 2 more years

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Mazz22

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies.
Reaction score
For the first time in his career, Brady was non-committal about playing next season. He said he will take things one day at a time. I am not sure if he retires or not. My gut says he plays next year and finishes his contract and then retires.

I think he will play a year too long, which is next year. But I think he should retire now.

He's the GOAT, he can do whatever he wants. He's had an amazing career.
It is interesting thinking about what motivates him to continue. They asked him yesterday how his body was feeling and he said he was feeling great, no issues. I mean he really is a genetic freak and plays a style that allows him to avoid a ton of punishment. I do wonder if his kids are weighing on him or perhaps he wants to start his post playing career.

I wonder if he'll Brett Farve it up and force the Bucs to trot out Kyle Trask last minute.

I agree, I think he plays next season as well. If he wanted to go out a Champion he should have retired last season.
Bucs will be favored along with the Rams to go to the SB next year (assuming Rodgers leaves GB).

Bucs will be favored along with the Rams to go to the SB next year (assuming Rodgers leaves GB).
Of course they will, it makes sense really. I just don't like Arians, I think he is a mediocre coach who benefits from a team full of all stars. Like the Bills they will be dismantled when all those contracts are up.

Of course they will, it makes sense really. I just don't like Arians, I think he is a mediocre coach who benefits from a team full of all stars. Like the Bills they will be dismantled when all those contracts are up.
I only care as long as Brady is there which is probably only one more season. I assume if he comes back, they go for broke ala the Rams.

Unless they bring back that entire offense. He's going to retire. He played like Shit for 3 quarters. A massive 4th quarter Comeback to tie the game.

Yeah he looked well past his prime yesterday. I know with the Pats there were big games where the defense got to him and he played like crap, spooked etc like some Ravens games, the Jet playoff loss etc but he just threw very poorly yesterday. And does he really want to face the Rams again next year? That defense? Or the Niners?

And he just won't have the stars at Tampa that he had. Retire Tom, come to Foxboro and you'll get a heroes send-off. You owe nothing to nobody anymore, even to yourself.

That's the first time anyone has really heard Tom discuss the possibility he's walking away....He talked on his podcast about his kids and wife and he has to think of them and how they hate seeing him get hit etc.

And he said he was proud and satisfied with what he accomplished the season. This was on his podcast. Haven't heard him speak like this before. He seems content and his mind is definitely contemplating it.

Next season, the team may be worse with key pieces gone or traded. He's too old to help build a young team.

View: https://twitter.com/NFLSTROUD/status/1485766664847335424

View: https://twitter.com/NFLSTROUD/status/1485769050538098696

unknown.png

unknown.png

That's the first time anyone has really heard Tom discuss the possibility he's walking away....He talked on his podcast about his kids and wife and he has to think of them and how they hate seeing him get hit etc.

And he said he was proud and satisfied with what he accomplished the season. This was on his podcast. Haven't heard him speak like this before. He seems content and his mind is definitely contemplating it.

Next season, the team may be worse with key pieces gone or traded. He's too old to help build a young team.
Yeah. I think he is all done. It was a great 2 years in Tampa but really he accomplished everything in year one winning the SB and then had an MVP level this year. I am glad he is going to go out playing his best football and not a shell of himself like Manning, Favre and Brees.

Yeah. I think he is all done. It was a great 2 years in Tampa but really he accomplished everything in year one winning the SB and then had an MVP level this year. I am glad he is going to go out playing his best football and not a shell of himself like Manning, Favre and Brees.

Time for him to come home Mazz, back to the Patriots and we'll give him a royal send-off.

He is not one as he said for announcing a retirement and then playing a season where every game the attention is on him and becomes a distraction.

I want him back as a Patriot before he steps away.

Time for him to come home Mazz, back to the Patriots and we'll give him a royal send-off.

He is not one as he said for announcing a retirement and then playing a season where every game the attention is on him and becomes a distraction.

I want him back as a Patriot before he steps away.
Yes. The 2 year rental to Tampa is over. Time for him to come back as a Patriot.

Yes. The 2 year rental to Tampa is over. Time for him to come back as a Patriot.
So you no longer care about the buccs or coaching staff. His latest posts gives a indication he’s headed for retirement.

So you no longer care about the buccs or coaching staff. His latest posts gives a indication he’s headed for retirement.
Nope. As I have told you, I am a Brady fan. I think it is 80/20 he retires. I leave the 20% because it is possible that the Bucs retool the team to make it too enticing for Brady to pass up for one more season.

Nope. As I have told you, I am a Brady fan. I think it is 80/20 he retires. I leave the 20% because it is possible that the Bucs retool the team to make it too enticing for Brady to pass up for one more season.
I was right all along. You only cheered for buccs because of Brady.
Here's what fans said. ... The terms “bandwagon fan” and “fair-weather fan” sometimes are used interchangeably. Generally speaking, a bandwagon fan will jump teams, looking for one that is successful and/or trendy.

Back