Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 50/50

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • He plays 2022 and then retires

• He signs an extension and plays 2 more years

• Total voters
I was right all along. You only cheered for buccs because of Brady.
Here's what fans said. ... The terms “bandwagon fan” and “fair-weather fan” sometimes are used interchangeably. Generally speaking, a bandwagon fan will jump teams, looking for one that is successful and/or trendy.
LOL. I don't know you get so hung up on this. I have said this to you over and over, I am a player fan. I am a super Brady fan. If that makes me a fair weather Bucs fan because Brady is their QB then so be it. Does not bother me in the least. Label away!

LOL. I don't know you get so hung up on this. I have said this to you over and over, I am a player fan. I am a super Brady fan. If that makes me a fair weather Bucs fan because Brady is their QB then so be it. Does not bother me in the least. Label away!
I told you this many times you disputed it. I was a fan of Jerry Rice & Barry Sanders growing up. I never rooted for thier teams. All this could have been avoided. if you only rooted for a Brady not his team.

I told you this many times you disputed it. I was a fan of Jerry Rice & Barry Sanders growing up. I never rooted for thier teams. All this could have been avoided. if you only rooted for a Brady not his team.
I have no earthly idea what you are talking about then or now. How can I be a fan of Brady and not root for his team? His success directly effects the team be plays for. I am a football fan. I love Brady's game - best to ever do it. I have never ever disputed this to you. If you want to label me as a fair weather Bucs fan, I honestly don't care. I don't know how many times I can say I am a player fan and a super fan of Brady.

Clearly it bothers you.

Just glad that you’re not a Patriots fan. Helps us a lot.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

I have no earthly idea what you are talking about then or now. How can I be a fan of Brady and not root for his team? His success directly effects the team be plays for. I am a football fan. I love Brady's game - best to ever do it. I have never ever disputed this to you. If you want to label me as a fair weather Bucs fan, I honestly don't care. I don't know how many times I can say I am a player fan and a super fan of Brady.
Hear we go again . If you can't still tell the difference between a player & Team fan. Your just a bandwagon fan. Brady was only reason you cheered for them

Hear we go again . If you can't still tell the difference between a player & Team fan. Your just a bandwagon fan. The only reason you liked that team was Brady
Yep. Yes. Yeah. Brady super fan as charged.

Apparently the Bucs are pulling out all the stops to get Brady to stay.

So, my dude from HS who lives in Tampa says the dealership he works at has one of twelve all electric Hummers made. It is allegedly from the Bucs to Brady for him to stay. Take it for what it's worth.

Brady just used Ben retirement post. To take a subtle shot out him while pushing his brand. .

Tom Brady weighed in on the retirement of Ben Roethlisberger in very Tom Brady fashion.

Posting on Twitter in response to Big Ben’s announcement, Brady noted the very different approaches the quarterbacks had to health and fitness.

“Ben defied the TB12 Method in favor of the ‘Throw Some Ice On It’ method his whole career, and ended up an all-time-great with 6 Pro-Bowls and 2 Super Bowls,” Brady tweeted. “There’s more than one way to bake a cake!”

Brady just used Ben retirement post. To take a subtle shot out him while pushing his brand. .

Tom Brady weighed in on the retirement of Ben Roethlisberger in very Tom Brady fashion.

Posting on Twitter in response to Big Ben’s announcement, Brady noted the very different approaches the quarterbacks had to health and fitness.

“Ben defied the TB12 Method in favor of the ‘Throw Some Ice On It’ method his whole career, and ended up an all-time-great with 6 Pro-Bowls and 2 Super Bowls,” Brady tweeted. “There’s more than one way to bake a cake!”
It was a crappy tweet. I said on the Ben retirement thread that I doubt Brady wrote it as he is probably off to Costa Rica or Montana on vacation but the shameless plug of TB12 while taking a shot at Ben was misplaced and in poor taste IMO.

How dare one defy tb12? And the ice shortage generated by Ben alone has contributed significantly to global warning.

Cheers, BostonTim

If Brady retires he'll regret it once the '22 season is underway. He's too competitive and he's still playing at the highest level. I think the Antonio Brown debacle is messing with his head. He probably feels like they'd be playing this weekend at home against flipping Garoppolo with a very good chance of rematching KC in the SB. To that point he probably blames Arians for throwing AB off the team in the middle of a frigging game. I think Brady wants out of Tampa Bay, especially if Leftwich gets a HC job. I highly doubt he retires. There's a better chance we'll see him playing for SF or Vegas.

If Brady retires he'll regret it once the '22 season is underway. He's too competitive and he's still playing at the highest level. I think the Antonio Brown debacle is messing with his head. He probably feels like they'd be playing this weekend at home against flipping Garoppolo with a very good chance of rematching KC in the SB. To that point he probably blames Arians for throwing AB off the team in the middle of a frigging game. I think Brady wants out of Tampa Bay, especially if Leftwich gets a HC job. I highly doubt he retires. There's a better chance we'll see him playing for SF or Vegas.
I posted a retirement thread on the Brady forum if you want to discuss there.

It is being reported that Brady is most likely going to announce his retirement early next week.

I think it Brady was single, he's play until he's 50.

But he isn't and it sounds like for the first time, he is looking at his family and is seriously contemplating walking away. And walking away with his health and body intact. He's been lucky, he had one season where he had a serious injury that ended his season and that was 15 years ago...He has young kids and going to bed at 7pm or whatever he does during the season must really cut in to his family time. You can't blame him, his kids will be all grown up in the blink of an eye.

And I agree that Tom likely knows full well that Arians is just not good enough for his standards.

I think it Brady was single, he's play until he's 50.

But he isn't and it sounds like for the first time, he is looking at his family and is seriously contemplating walking away. And walking away with his health and body intact. He's been lucky, he had one season where he had a serious injury that ended his season and that was 15 years ago...He has young kids and going to bed at 7pm or whatever he does during the season must really cut in to his family time. You can't blame him, his kids will be all grown up in the blink of an eye.

And I agree that Tom likely knows full well that Arians is just not good enough for his standards.
I disagree. I think he is using Gisele and his family as a cover. He does not want to come out and just say he is done playing. I have no idea why but using his family as a shield is very disappointing to me. His youngest child is 9 years old and in school full time. He gets 6 months off a year. This notion that he needs to spend more time with them is a complete joke imo.

The fact that he may announce this next week is disgusting in my opinion as it is going to take away from the super bowl. He should announce it two weeks after the super bowl but I guess his ego won't let him. I can't think of another great player in any sport that announced the retirement during the playoffs. Extremely disappointing. Dare I say LeBron like?

I was right all along. You only cheered for buccs because of Brady.
Here's what fans said. ... The terms “bandwagon fan” and “fair-weather fan” sometimes are used interchangeably. Generally speaking, a bandwagon fan will jump teams, looking for one that is successful and/or trendy.
She'll always have Antonio Brown...😆

It was a crappy tweet. I said on the Ben retirement thread that I doubt Brady wrote it as he is probably off to Costa Rica or Montana on vacation but the shameless plug of TB12 while taking a shot at Ben was misplaced and in poor taste IMO.
Doesn’t matter if it‘s him or his assistant. It was still on his official account . It was in very poor choice to push him brand . While taking at shot at Ben on his retirement announcement.
As for rumors Giselle finally got her way . Convinced him to retire . He had nothing left to prove . Only thing left is ceremonial 1 day patriots Contract .

Doesn’t matter if it‘s him or his assistant. It was still on his official account . It was in very poor choice to push him brand . While taking at shot at Ben on his retirement announcement.
As for rumors Giselle finally got her way . Convinced him to retire . He had nothing left to prove . Only thing left is ceremonial 1 day patriots Contract .
I started a thread on the main forum about his retirement.

I posted a retirement thread on the Brady forum if you want to discuss there.
There you go. Why have just a Brady thread in one place. Two is always better than one. But what about the Ass-clown?

Back