Will the Patriots do it?

Will the Patriots do what they failed to do in 2007?

• Yes

Votes: 2 5.7%
  • No

Votes: 7 20.0%
  • I refuse to even look at this thread again because karma

Votes: 14 40.0%
  • Ban Jaric!

Votes: 10 28.6%
  • Where is Thomas?

Votes: 2 5.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Undertaker #59*

Car'a'carn
Staff member
Reaction score
That is, what they failed to do in 2007.

I promise, my last new thread today.

Poll forthcoming.

Please don't hurt me. pfl:suicide::whip::thwak:

:blink::facepalm:

I don't think so.

In 2007 I literally thought they would go undefeated when they got Randy Moss. I'm not sure I predicted it on this forum, but I did on Craig's List. I remember telling people before season that Belichick would try to win all the games if he could, even if he didn't have to (he wouldn't rest any starters in games he didn't really need to win) if they had a chance of going undefeated.

I just don't see this team being quite that dominating although I don't know when I really expect them to lose. This coming Sunday is a real possibility, I think.

I don't think so.

In 2007 I literally thought they would go undefeated when they got Randy Moss. I'm not sure I predicted it on this forum, but I did on Craig's List. I remember telling people before season that Belichick would try to win all the games if he could, even if he didn't have to (he wouldn't rest any starters in games he didn't really need to win) if they had a chance of going undefeated.

I just don't see this team being quite that dominating although I don't know when I really expect them to lose. This coming Sunday is a real possibility, I think.

:huh::huh::huh: ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

I don't think they will. I could see the Pats lose 2-4 games. Finishing anywhere from 12-4 to 14-2. 12 wins should get at least a bye in the playoffs.

I don't think they will. I could see the Pats lose 2-4 games. Finishing anywhere from 12-4 to 14-2. 12 wins should get at least a bye in the playoffs.

really? Look at the schedule and tell me where you see 2-4 losses. And don't toe the bullshit line and say Denver. Peyton will be running on fumes by then.

I don't think so.

That's almost exclusively what I use Craig's List for.

thumb.trojanhorsecopy.jpg

The schedule is by far the easiest we've had in years. The Patriots defense this year is by far better than the 2007 version. I say they could go easily undefeated to the Superbowl. But what I'm scared of the Green Bay Packers are very capable of beating the Patriots.. 18and1 is a very real possibility. Also do not overlook the Atlanta Falcons and of course the Cincinnati Bengals. In my opinion those teams are a serious threat to an undefeated season. I do believe in karma to some extent but I feel like as long as we're not overconfident and cocky and acknowledge the real threats that means something.

well i looked at the schedule. denver, the midgets and the jets can destroy the undefeated season.

well i looked at the schedule. denver, the midgets and the jets can destroy the undefeated season.
The Jets and DEnver will NOT beat us.. The gints? Well they are playing some real solid football, but their defense is a bit iffy at this point, but your right they are capable...

Let me repeat noodle arm will not beat our defense.. Pats 31 Denver 12

No, I see the Pats finishing the season at 14-2 but I think they will be the last team to lose their undefeated status this season.

DENVER??? Not a fvcking chance. MAYBE the Jets.

It will take 35 points and a STRONG defensive performance to beat the Pats this year. Neither of these teams have both of those components.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back