Will the Raiders be pushovers?

Looks like Russell will be healthy for the Raiders. But that probably doesn't mean much, he has just been terrible.

The raiders do have a few bright spots on defense. Asomugha is one of the best CBs in the league and is definitely someone the pats will want to stay away from. Also lookout for #52 Kirk Morrison(who I went to high school with and played basketball against). Hes a tough, smart inside LB who will be involved in a lot of the action on Sunday.

Looks like Russell will be healthy for the Raiders. But that probably doesn't mean much, he has just been terrible.

The raiders do have a few bright spots on defense. Asomugha is one of the best CBs in the league and is definitely someone the pats will want to stay away from. Also lookout for #52 Kirk Morrison(who I went to high school with and played basketball against). Hes a tough, smart inside LB who will be involved in a lot of the action on Sunday.
Thing with their QB's, their backup, surprisingly enough, is even WORSE than Russell. Walter has such an erratic arm, he makes Tony Eason look like Peyton Manning in comparison.

As for their D, expect to see 2 things: good amount of running and Welker pestering the middle of the D all day. I can see Moss serving as a decoy to get Asomugha out of the game(though Cassel will at least try a couple of deep passes anyway to keep him on his toes).

All in all, I expect the Pats to march up and down that field with relative ease and I expect this Pats D to continue to make this Raider O look like the worse O in the NFL.

Back