Will Tom play this season?

Roberto71

Reaction score
His absence from TC is a little strange and even Todd Bowles seems a bit unsure if he'll be there for week 1.

Tom Brady is taking some time away from the Tampa Bay Buccaneers to "deal with personal things," according to the team's head coach Todd Bowles.
The 45-year-old quarterback missed practice on Thursday, and Bowles told reporters that he will not return until after the team's second preseason game on August 20.
"Tom has been excused today," Bowles said. "He'll be back sometime around after Tennessee. He's going to deal with some personal things.
Bowles didn't elaborate on the reason for Brady's absence, but said it was a plan that had been in place from before training camp began and remained confident that Brady would be back for the team's season-opening Week 1 clash against the Dallas Cowboys.
"Obviously, there's always going to be doubt," Bowles said, "but I have a pretty high level of confidence, yes."

I'm sure he will be there but if it's family issues he's dealing with, it could mean issues with him playing.

His absence from TC is a little strange and even Todd Bowles seems a bit unsure if he'll be there for week 1.

I'm sure he will be there but if it's family issues he's dealing with, it could mean issues with him playing.
Obviously, I don't care for him any longer, but I hope it's not a health or wellness issue with a loved one.

He’s playing week 1.

“She Wasn’t Satisfied With Our Marriage”: Tom Brady Not in an Unfamiliar Situation as Fights With Gisele Bündchen Over Importance of Family Led to Him Missing Training Sessions With New England Patriots​

Tom-Brady-and-Gisele-Bundchen-A-Timeline-of-Their-Relationship-12.jpg

Well, well, well.

Just as suspected. Yoko Jezebel Gisele had a hand in all of this douchebagery. And to think I used to defend her, Tom and their union.

Is this what has led to his being, by all accounts and leaving training camp?

Seasons change yet truth does not.

“She Wasn’t Satisfied With Our Marriage”: Tom Brady Not in an Unfamiliar Situation as Fights With Gisele Bündchen Over Importance of Family Led to Him Missing Training Sessions With New England Patriots​

View attachment 11920

Well, well, well.

Just as suspected. Yoko Jezebel Gisele had a hand in all of this douchebagery. And to think I used to defend her, Tom and their union.

It's interesting. I would think if it was such an issue they would either be divorced by now or he would have stayed retired.

It's interesting. I would think if it was such an issue they would either be divorced by now or he would have stayed retired.
But who's gonna support him in the manner to which . . .

View attachment 11920

Well, well, well.

They are in the 'too rich to divorce' tax bracket by now, I think.

View attachment 11920

Well, well, well.

i always hated her. she acts like she doesn't have a billion servants nannies etc around..."taking care of the house"...🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

View attachment 11920

Well, well, well.

She might leave him. Serious.

Back