Will Tom play this season?

I can't be assed to care. Sorry.

You know....I try and give him leeway and the benefit of the doubt but he speaks in forked tongues these days....

Florio points out in that same Presser, Tom blatantly lies when he says he only ever wanted to play for the Buccs and nobody else. I mean he was about to be announced as the Finns co-owner and then was going to be their QB with Payton as HC but the Flores lawsuit 86'd it all. Florio is asking a good question, why does Tom do this? Why does he BS so often in this way?

View: https://youtu.be/bJUWEafjzes

According to the NY Post and PFT, marital discord is at the root of the recent Brady absence and apparent sour mood. I'm no longer a fan of his, but I hope this is untrue and wish him and his family the best.

I think to be frank, Tom is being very selfish. His marriage was in trouble, he admitted that on Howard Sterns show a few years ago and said he needed to change. He retired, plainly for the right reason, to save the marriage and concentrate on his family and then he reneged. I know we have slagged off Giselle here before, one of the richest women in the world with multiple, mansions and staff etc. But Tom has been playing pro ball for 20+ years now, he's famously single-minded, obsessed with the game. He should have kept his word and retired. You can't blame Giselle for being pissed at him on this.

Last edited:

Giselle’s been waiting over a dozen years. Tommy retiring and then unretiring 6 weeks later probably set off a fuse.

Giz is unhappy with his decision to play. She reportedly left him for a while after his decision to play.

Giz is unhappy with his decision to play. She reportedly left him for a while after his decision to play.

I hate judging people (though God knows I'm guilty of it), but a possible scenario: Before announcing, the retirement things had gone real bad and Tom "retired" in a last ditch effort. Thereafter, he sees that it just isn't working so he says to hell with this and unretires.

Doubt that's it but my point is, do we really know what exactly is happening here? Do we ever really know?

Cheers, :toast:

I hate judging people (though God knows I'm guilty of it), but a possible scenario: Before announcing, the retirement things had gone real bad and Tom "retired" in a last ditch effort. Thereafter, he sees that it just isn't working so he says to hell with this and unretires.

Doubt that's it but my point is, do we really know what exactly is happening here? Do we ever really know?

Cheers, :toast:
Does anybody really know what time it is?

Back