Will Tom play this season?

Most people think he looks fantastic for age 45. I know men who are in their mid 30s that look like they are older than Tom. His TB12 brand if fine because the guy has actually done what he said he wanted to do 7 years ago which was play until age 45. He has the best career of any professional player in their 40s and has actually played better in his 40s than his 20s. The guy is literally indestructible! It's just too bad Bill threw away 3+ years of championship football because of his ego.
Interesting, I didn't know you were in touch with most people, good to know. Is there at least a recent poll or are you pulling that straight out of your backside hole? Hey that rhymes!

I agree he had looked great up until last year, but he's not looking too good right now. Whether it's from the stress in his personal life or standing too close to a radiator I don't know, but his face has seemingly changed overnight.

Last edited:
Interesting, I didn't know you were in touch with most people, good to know. Is there at least a recent poll or are you pulling that straight out of your backside hole? Hey that rhymes!

I agree he had looked great up until last year, but he's not looking too good right now. Whether it's from the stress in his personal life or standing too close to a radiator I don't know, but his face has seemingly changed overnight.
To me this year he looks like a man who is devastated by the prospect of losing his marriage. It looks like he’s carrying the weight of the world on his shoulders at press conferences understandably.

To me this year he looks like a man who is devastated by the prospect of losing his marriage. It looks like he’s carrying the weight of the world on his shoulders at press conferences understandably.
Well he should have stayed retire alas he chose not too... oh and he got Bruce Arians fired and he’s stuck with Todd Bowles lol. Zero sympathy lol.

~Dee~

Back