Will you get the vaccine?

Will you get the vaccine?

• Total voters

Providence Colt

Reaction score

foobahl

Reaction score
I would not consider it prior to the fall of 2021 at least. There are already conflicting reports on side effects. From 15% severe side effects to virtually none. I do my best not to be a trial balloon.

aloyouis

at least generally aware
Reaction score
I’ll be interested to see what the side effects are for healthy sub 70 year old people.

I’ll be interested in seeing how long it takes for the lefties to begin to demand everyone takes it.

Herd immunity is reached at about 60-65%. If all the lefties do as they government tells them plus those that have a compromised system that will be easily reachable.

Coltsfan2theend

Custom Titles, we don't need no custom titles
Reaction score
Maybe in a year or two, at the earliest.

Baron Samedi

Russian Bot 762X54R
Reaction score
No, unless it is mandated....then maybe.

It will probably be mandated, though.

I never get the flu shot, either. With this vaccine, though I applaud the speed at which it was developed, I think I'd like to let the people who are really afraid of Covid be the guinea pigs and see how it works out for them before I even consider getting it. I don't know...six months, a year.

Hell, I'm not even convinced it works.

I think there is so much invested, by both companies and governments, in this product that they will push it out whether it works or not rather than take the catastrophic losses that would otherwise occur.

Nope...I'm not in front of the line for this one....I am going to wait and see, and THEN consider whether to get it or not.

Grandmaster B

Reaction score
Yep. This.

I’m in no way high risk but I’m also not going to do anything to stand in the way of us getting to herd immunity.
I am in a bit of an interesting position that would change my answer, though. I don't work in the hospitals, however, since I am an FTE, I could be conscripted at any time to go into the hospitals to help. What I would have to help at, I dunno. I would think patient intake.

In which case, I would change my answer. :rofl:

OP
Providence Colt

Providence Colt

Reaction score
What's the point of this post? What does it have to do with the question at hand?
...seriously?

PC: creates thread asking whether people will take vaccine. Reasons for not include fear of it not being safe

PC: posts news story about former Presidents being willing to take the vaccine and have it televised in order to demonstrate safety.

AkPatsFan: confusion

I mean, if this is confusing to you then I don’t know what to tell you other than a lot of things in life must be confusing to you. Like, do you understand the concept of a Stop sign?

AkPatsFan

Reaction score
...seriously?

PC: creates thread asking whether people will take vaccine. Reasons for not include fear of it not being safe

PC: posts news story about former Presidents being willing to take the vaccine and have it televised in order to demonstrate safety.

I mean, if this is confusing to you then I don’t know what to tell you other than a lot of things in life must be confusing to you. Like, do you understand the concept of a Stop sign?
WTF does that post have to do with the members here getting or not getting the vaccine? You sure like to sling insults when people don't agree with you, you people have completely ruined this forum, congratulations.

OP
Providence Colt

Providence Colt

Reaction score
WTF does that post have to do with the members here getting or not getting the vaccine? You sure like to sling insults when people don't agree with you, you people have completely ruined this forum, congratulations.
It was absolutely pertinent to the thread topic of whether members of the board will receive the vaccine.

The former presidents are receiving the vaccine on camera to prove to people that it is safe. Among those people are members of this forum.

Of all things to try to zing me on, that wasn’t a very controversial post of mine. Find another one of mine where you can actually object on some sort of grounds.

AkPatsFan

Reaction score
It was absolutely pertinent to the thread topic of whether members of the board will receive the vaccine.

The former presidents are receiving the vaccine on camera to prove to people that it is safe. Among those people are members of this forum.

Of all things to try to zing me on, that wasn’t a very controversial post of mine. Find another one of mine where you can actually object on some sort of grounds.
It's pertinent if you're a sheep, them getting the vaccine means nothing to the members here. You seem to think that because they are getting the vaccine that is reason enough for everyone to get it, my point is, it ain't.

aloyouis

at least generally aware
Reaction score

What's the point of this post? What does it have to do with the question at hand?

...seriously?

I understand the sequence of these posts.

I don't believe they will get the vaccine.

It can't be proven they did even if we watch them get stuck.

Also, creating a poll and then advocating for one view of the poll seems off.

OP
Providence Colt

Providence Colt

Reaction score
It's pertinent if you're a sheep, them getting the vaccine means nothing to the members here. You seem to think that because they are getting the vaccine that is reason enough for everyone to get it, my point is, it ain't.
That is not what I said at all. You fail Logic 101.

Like I said, start with the concept of Stop sign. Then we can move onto traffic lights!