Will you get the vaccine?

Will you get the vaccine?

• Total voters

Mr NFLfan

Reaction score
I live where the men are men and the sheep are ner
Update, I am trying to get the Johnson and Johnson one next month at the Indianapolis motor speedway. I can’t register until next Wednesday and hopefully they still have openings for next Friday or another Friday clinic they will have in April.
I hope they have an opening for you. Good luck.

king of kings

All Hail
Reaction score

Mr NFLfan

Reaction score
I live where the men are men and the sheep are ner

ParanoidPatriot

Reaction score
Yes. Even more than 75% would be unvaccinated had we kept pace with where we were when Trump was still in office.
Bad Orange Man still haunts the lefties and they can't let go.
You do know that the first vaccine was not approved for use until 12/11/20.

foobahl

Reaction score
I do.

Do you know the distribution rate until 1/20/2021?
Do you truly believe that had the vaccine not been approved until 2-1-21 that there would not have to be a ramping up process? Just immediately 1 million plus vaccines a day would be administered?

OP
Providence Colt

Providence Colt

Reaction score
Do you truly believe that had the vaccine not been approved until 2-1-21 that there would not have to be a ramping up process? Just immediately 1 million plus vaccines a day would be administered?
I do know that when Biden said his goal was 100 million in his first 100 days that that received much scorn from Trump supporters that said the current rate was the best we could do.

We’ve instead exceeded that rate. I don’t believe that was an accident.

ParanoidPatriot

Reaction score
I do.

Do you know the distribution rate until 1/20/2021?
There is probably a tweet out there with that info.
However in the blue state that I live distribution centers did not come aboard until Feburary 2021. How do I know this? My wife and I tried to sign up. The local news outlets made a big deal of the first one being set up in Feb.
That was the State's responsibility. The same story is true with the other blue states that surround us.

OP
Providence Colt

Providence Colt

Reaction score
There is probably a tweet out there with that info.
However in the blue state that I live distribution centers did not come aboard until Feburary 2021. How do I know this? My wife and I tried to sign up. The local news outlets made a big deal of the first one being set up in Feb.
That was the State's responsibility. The same story is true with the other blue states that surround us.
Yes, the Trump distribution plan was “dump the vaccines at the airport and let the states decide” because “STATES RIGHTS~!”

The Biden distribution plan was more involved and was initially bashed as “FEDERAL OVERREACH~!” but is now proving more effective by the numbers.

I prefer the latter and the math backs me up.

ParanoidPatriot

Reaction score
Yes, the Trump distribution plan was “dump the vaccines at the airport and let the states decide” because “STATES RIGHTS~!”

The Biden distribution plan was more involved and was initially bashed as “FEDERAL OVERREACH~!” but is now proving more effective by the numbers.

I prefer the latter and the math backs me up.
If that's what you believe than fine. Maybe the Sock Puppet involved the Easter Bunny in the distribution. And, BTW the State's are still the ones distributing the vaccine.

Inspector_50

Reaction score
If that's what you believe than fine. Maybe the Sock Puppet involved the Easter Bunny in the distribution. And, BTW the State's are still the ones distributing the vaccine.
I imagine he is going to believe what his facts show him. Or he could just blindly believe something based on his political thoughts like others do. He is right, the facts do back it up, so its not a belief like the easter bunny.

OP
Providence Colt

Providence Colt

Reaction score
No Easter Bunny needed. Just more federal coordination which expanded the distribution and thus increased the vaccination rate.

This is empirical data and not difficult to figure out, much like knowing there was no widespread election fraud.

Believe what you want, though, believing in the Easter Bunny is rational by comparison.

ParanoidPatriot

Reaction score
No Easter Bunny needed. Just more federal coordination which expanded the distribution and thus increased the vaccination rate.

This is empirical data and not difficult to figure out, much like knowing there was no widespread election fraud.

Believe what you want, though, believing in the Easter Bunny is rational by comparison.
Ok, I'll believe my own eyes and my own experience as well as many others that I know. Now that's data you can believe in.