WILLIE's Running Free !!

Reaction score
Website
steelerwatch.com
Farrior could've been talking about Parker, who can't hold back his smile while talking about the upcoming game.

"Everybody will be watching, huh?" he asked. "Yep, it's going to be a big game. I'll just go out there and have fun, man, and take what they give me."

In the first meeting last year, the Patriots played it straight defensively and the Steelers rushed for 221 yards in a 34-20 win.

In the AFC Championship game, the Patriots changed tactics and held the Steelers to 163 yards. "What they tried to do was blitz the safety inside the tackles and bring that eighth defender not in the box but in the backfield," said Bettis. "They brought him and tried to pinch everything inside. That's what they really wanted to do: They wanted to keep everything inside those ends."

But with Parker, the Steelers have the speed to bounce plays outside.

"Now that's a true concern," Bettis said. "I don't think they can attack us the same way. I think early they will try to, in hopes it's successful, but if we burn them on one then I think they'll have to loosen up a little bit and that could open up some other things."

pats make like a whale and free Willie!

Bandwagoneer said:
I'll guess he won't be back...

He never comes back. It's his Modus Operandi.

He uses juvenile smack talk and then runs and hides when his team loses.

Same old, same old.

Even if we lose, BoltsOwnU will come back here and take his lumps. Unlike troll whose Steelers own nobody in NE and soon will get OWNED on MNF.

Back