Women and Men - Equally Creative?

Women are much better than men at cooking, cleaning, washing clothes, ironing, and taking care of children. These are not unimportant and takes a lot of creativity. Then there is knitting, sewing, and crocheting.. I couldn't do that.
Is this what we are talking about?
You forgot blow jobs.:coffee:

Also if Jeffrey Dahmer was still alive, he would disagree on who has the best cooking skills.:coffee:

what about jobs where one might think one sex or the other was more of a natural, but there is more to it and the great ones are more of a mix? like detectives, chefs, etc?

Why do you assume women are better at this? Serious question. The mental aspect notwithstanding, if you assume a blind trial, equal amounts of enthusiasm and experience, I'd bet on a man here just based on familiarity with the equipment.
How dare you….

Why do you assume women are better at this? Serious question. The mental aspect notwithstanding, if you assume a blind trial, equal amounts of enthusiasm and experience, I'd bet on a man here just based on familiarity with the equipment.
A friend and I were once joking about glory holes, and I pointed out I'd never consider that due to the possibility of a guy being on the other side.

A friend and I were once joking about glory holes, and I pointed out I'd never consider that due to the possibility of a guy being on the other side.

I've always said don't knock it til ya try it.

Piggy has deleted me from his life, for whatever crappy reason, but whatever.

Just like to say that an onest launching, with no shame or excuses of what one might proudly do, is his Kryptonine.

I literally hav see it's consensual,tg pppp0)p00)p00ppppp
Talks a big game and with the most when you bring him m shameless, I enjoy this in a gainst the grain endeavor, he goes all ethical pearl clutching.He just
's not that person, at all.

I've always said don't knock it til ya try it.

Piggy has deleted me from his life, for whatever crappy reason, but whatever.

Just like to say that an onest launching, with no shame or excuses of what one might proudly do, is his Kryptonine.

I literally hav see it's consensual,tg pppp0)p00)p00ppppp
Talks a big game and with the most when you bring him m shameless, I enjoy this in a gainst the grain endeavor, he goes all ethical pearl clutching.He just
's not that person, at all.
what does this post mean? i'm lost.

Heck, half of JL's posts sound cryptic to me or else Im completely loss. 🤣🤣🤣
You obtain a much higher signal-to-noise ratio than do I.

Edit: The hyperlink in the sentence above leads to a page that contains a little bit of math. If you want to leave the math for another time, you can quickly skip down to the last sentence and glean this nugget:

For example, in online discussion forums and other online communities, off-topic posts and spam are regarded as noise that interferes with the signal of appropriate discussion.

Last edited:
Heck, half of JL's posts sound cryptic to me or else Im completely loss. 🤣🤣🤣

I do have a tendency to get too deep in my own head, see the full on truth then write and assume others will understand.

Especially here, where I share pretty much everything about myself.

I fail at that all the time.

what does this post mean? i'm lost.

There actually was great meaning intended in that.

But I was exhausted, which I rarely realize i am cuz i full on passionately love what i do, after the best New Years Eve ever and hit some stuff in my clipboard that made it unintelligible.

And with my seeming inability to proofread posts here before I post them, the important things I'm trying to say do get lost.

If Muse remembers this was a running joke between me and the wonderful creator of Colts Clique, James, years ago. Even when I was dropping an honest mea culpa on misspellings, punctuation or whatnot I'd still screw it up cause once again i didnt proofread it. 😂

It's a comfort and familiarity thing witn me sometimes. :)

But ya know, I say many other things in extremely clear English which are not understood, on purpose and it's not a good purpose.

🤔

You obtain a much higher signal-to-noise ratio than do I.

Edit: The hyperlink in the sentence above leads to a page that contains a little bit of math. If you want to leave the math for another time, you can quickly skip down to the last sentence and glean this nugget:

You've been here for a long time and you still don't understand the value to be found in the directions these threads take?

And once again, nice attempt at a shot, do better. They are too obvious to land the impact you're looking for. ;)

"Hey man, nice shot
What a good shot, man"

View: https://youtu.be/o9mJ82x_l-E

I'm not even going to ask how you know this...
For god sake, Jim they actually had a movie starred by a female in the 1970s and her name was Linda Lovelace. It did not star Billy Joe Jim Bob.🙄 Also, I had an ex-wife that didn’t have a gag reflex, and she gave me one nonstop from Bangor Maine to the New Hampshire border once. There’s a price you pay though and that she was bat shit crazy.

I imagine there's a guy some where, right now, who, given the resources available on the interwebz, is doing a serious and scientific study on this question. Powered, undoubtedly, with a multi-million dollar federal grant.

Cheers

I imagine there's a guy some where, right now, who, given the resources available on the interwebz, is doing a serious and scientific study on this question. Powered, undoubtedly, with a multi-million dollar federal grant.

Cheers

No need to imagine Tim.

Been on it since I read Flaggs post.

Don't need nor want a federal grant.

And the interwebz was only needed for 30 minutes to schedule in person interviews and tests.

I'll deliver the results here as soon as I reach a conclusion.

;)

Back