WTF Thread

Bureaucrats :spank:
ROFL

EewvfjyXgAAOrWy

What's so funny or WTF about it?
Due to my latest phobia, I'm really thankful some bureaucrats are looking out for me...

Guy's a lady magnet for sure

EfUNixgWsAASJTL

Holy Crap! Is that really his hair!!! Gotta give kudos to the stylist, though. That guy's cranium is a major work of art. And I agree it is unlikely that the ladies come flocking unless it is to hit him with a broom.

rotating-boxes-illusion.gif

Spinning in opposite directions? No. They aren't really moving but tell your brain that! Cubes provide so many brain teases and optical illusions.

rotating-boxes-illusion.gif

Spinning in opposite directions? No. They aren't really moving but tell your brain that! Cubes provide so many brain teases and optical illusions.

Strange. When you hold on the pic to copy to photos the illusion stops, so it sure seems like a script is rotating them.

---------- Post added at 09:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:44 AM ----------

Holy crap! This is a true story

EfoCWluXYAIJXju

---------- Post added at 08:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:42 AM ----------

Providence. Channel 10.

Fvcking Rhode Island!

Strange. When you hold on the pic to copy to photos the illusion stops, so it sure seems like a script is rotating them.

---------- Post added at 09:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:44 AM ----------

Fvcking Rhode Island!

You can't teach luck

It won't take long for COVID to make a big comeback if this is the norm for college campuses. That headline though!!!

Efol6gcXgAUSpYo

Back