WTF Thread

Oh, hell no! Another reason women live longer than men.

Truly WTF!!!!!

https://www.foxnews.com/us/new-hamp...o-decapitate-her-lover-after-killing-him-cops

New Hampshire man directed wife to decapitate her lover after he killed him: cops

Armando Barron and his wife face charges in the murder of Jonathan Amerault

Robert Gearty2 hours ago
Fox News Flash top headlines for September 28Video
New Hampshire state police have announced arrests in the gruesome case of a man who they say ordered his wife to behead her lover after he shot the man in the head, killing him.

Jonathan Amerault, 25, of Keene, N.H., was killed Sept. 20. His body was found two days later at a remote campsite in Coos County, N.H., police said.

On Friday, Armando Barron, 30, of Jaffrey, N.H., was charged with killing Amerault and his wife, Britany Barron, 31, was charged with decapitating the victim and concealing the body, according to reports that cited a court affidavit in the case.

Barron and his wife pleaded not guilty Friday at a court arraignment in Cheshire County, it was reported. They were jailed without bail.

OKLAHOMA PROSECUTORS ARGUE UBER DRIVER ACCUSED OF MURDER MAY FLEE TO SAUDI ARABIA

Mugshots for Armando Barron, 30, and Britany Barron, 31.
Mugshots for Armando Barron, 30, and Britany Barron, 31. (New Hampshire State Police )
The affidavit says Britany told investigators her husband forced her to cut Amerault's wrists when he was alive and then to behead him after the murder, the Keene Sentinel reported.

The paper also reported that Britany's lawyer Richard Guerriero said at the arraignment that she only participated in the crime because she feared for her life.

“This really started with her being beaten severely,” Guerriero said, according to the paper. “If you look at her face right now ... she still has the bruising on her face and around her eyes and it’s described in the affidavit. Armando beat her severely and threatened her. He put a gun in her mouth, an obvious threat to kill her.”

CALIFORNIA MAN KILLED BY OWN WORK VAN WHILE TRYING TO STOP ITS THEFT; 3 ARRESTED: POLICE

Police said Amerault was murdered after Armando Barron lured him to a state park using his wife’s phone.

The affidavit says Britany told investigators her husband found out she was having an affair with Amerault, a co-worker, after going through her phone the day before, Patch Nashua reported. She said after confronting her about the affair, her husband beat her. Her mugshot shows her with swollen black eyes.

Investigators wrote in the affidavit that after the murder Barron ordered his wife to cut Amerault's head off so that dental records could not be used to identify him, according to the news outlet. A small gravel hole was dug and the head was placed in it and covered with gravel.

The discovery of Amerault’s remains at the campsite came after state conservation came across Britany Barron and told her that she was trespassing and needed to move on, Patch reported.

She told the officers, “I am in big trouble.”

The affidavit says the officers found Amerault’s torso and head wrapped in tarps.

Prosecutors said Britany was being charged, despite her cooperation, because she had many opportunities to report the crime before being found at the campsite, the Sentinel reported.

CLICK HERE TO GET THE FOX NEWS APP

“She was cooperative after she got caught,” prosecutor Scott Chase said, according to the paper.

Well, it is the Cheshire County, Keene freak show area that I told you about. That's some fucked up shit.

I was cellies in jail with a local guy back in 94 who was retired NY detective and he killed his wife, cut her her up and buried her all over the yard. Dude had just lost it somewhere along the line.

And I knew someone else when I was in prison not long after that that put his wife through a rented wood shredder and he got caught caught cuz they found her wedding ring in it when he returned it. Jeez.

One helluva life I've had. LMFAO.

Time for some memoirs that can only be posted posthumously, I think. :)

Well, it is the Cheshire County, Keene freak show area that I told you about. That's some fucked up shit.

I was cellies in jail with a local guy back in 94 who was retired NY detective and he killed his wife, cut her her up and buried her all over the yard. Dude had just lost it somewhere along the line.

And I knew someone else when I was in prison not long after that that put his wife through a rented wood shredder and he got caught caught cuz they found her wedding ring in it when he returned it. Jeez.

One helluva life I've had. LMFAO.

Time for some memoirs that can only be posted posthumously, I think. :)

Dare I ask what a level headed, obviously intelligent cat like yourself did to end up on that road?

Are you fvcking kidding me?!??

This guy loses his job because he supported Hong Kong?!? Because of pressure from China?!?!?

I’ll never watch another minute. I clicked on a couple times in the final 2 Cs games to see score and left. Never again.

Rockets' Daryl Morey stepping down as general manager year after Hong Kong tweet controversy: report​

Morey had tweeted a message which read 'Fight For Freedom. Stand with Hong Kong'​

Ryan Gaydos1 hour ago
NBA commissioner says Chinese officials asked for Houston Rockets' GM to be fired over Hong Kong supportVideo
Houston Rockets general manager Daryl Morey is reportedly stepping down from his role with the team despite building a squad that had been to the playoffs 10 times during his tenure.

The Rockets had gone 44-28 in the shortened 2019-20 season and lost in the Western Conference semifinals after Morey made the shrewd move of trading for Russell Westbrook to pair with James Harden in the previous offseason. ESPN reported Thursday that Morey had stepped down.

NETS TO WEAR CLASSIC THROWBACK JERSEYS AT POINTS DURING 2020-21 SEASON

Morey had come under fire more than a year ago for his support of the Hong Kong protesters. The tweet led to China pulling the NBA games off the airwaves and the Communist regime pulling down banners advertising preseason games between the Los Angeles Lakers and Brooklyn Nets.

Houston owner Tillman Fertitta had publicly supported Morey despite the wave of backlash it brought the NBA, including the increased scrutiny over the league’s ties with China and players failing to speak out against China despite dipping their toes into social justice waters.

'LEBRON JAMES IS BLACK TRUMP,' OUTKICK JOURNALIST SAYS

Morey took over as general manager of the team in 2007 and is one of the people credited with valuing the three-pointer over the two-pointer, which led to a massive increase in long-range shots being taken. However, the idea never translated into championships of any kind for the Rockets.

CLICK HERE TO PLAY FOX BET SUPER 6 (Sponsored)

Despite having teams with Harden, Westbrook, Chris Paul, Yao Ming and Dwight Howard, the Rockets never made it to the NBA Finals and haven’t been to one since 1995. The team has the longest active streak of playoff appearances at eight consecutive years.

Rafael Stone is expected to take over as general manager, ESPN reported.

CLICK HERE FOR MORE SPORTS COVERAGE ON FOXNEWS.COM

The team is also in search of a new coach. Houston and Mike D’Antoni parted ways earlier in the fall.

Last edited:
What is it about Mexico? Follow the money right to the top of the people in charge!

:coffee:

Back