WTF Thread

Yeah, girl!

EvBnr6cXIAc4EEk

Back in the 90s, I dabbled in playing the card game - Magic: The Gathering.

I just looked up the value of some of those early cards. If you are not familiar, think of it like baseball cards combined with a game. Varying levels of rarity on different cards from different sets.

Anyway, I have some cards whose theoretical value now made my eyes pop.

Back in the 90s, I dabbled in playing the card game - Magic: The Gathering.

I just looked up the value of some of those early cards. If you are not familiar, think of it like baseball cards combined with a game. Varying levels of rarity on different cards from different sets.

Anyway, I have some cards whose theoretical value now made my eyes pop.

I have several Alphas and Betas, and have many Legends; lots of cards worth thousands of dollars.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I have several Alphas and Betas, and have many Legends; lots of cards worth thousands of dollars.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
That probably beats me as most of mine are revised. But I do have thousands of the cards. Some were given to me.

The ones that made my eyes pop were the multilands.

You don't have a Black Lotus from those alphas and betas, do you?

View: https://twitter.com/alexandriamcmi/status/1365585276685471746

How funny is this!
But they aren't copies! They're real LV sold at a 50% discount.
It's true. Walmart sells designer stuff through 3rd party sellers on their website.

I can't imagine how happy this will make fashionistas who can't wait to shell out $900 for an $1800 LV duffel worth maybe $150 if it weren't for the LV name.

Last edited:

View: https://twitter.com/alexandriamcmi/status/1365585276685471746

How funny is this!
But they aren't copies! They're real LV sold at a 50% discount.
It's true. Walmart sells designer stuff through 3rd party sellers on their website.

I can't imagine how happy this will make fashionistas who can't wait to shell out $900 for an $1800 LV duffel worth maybe $150 if it weren't for the LV name.

Almost as crazy as the diamond industry...

Back