WTF Thread

I dunno man, but I saw a weird one once with of fruit loops and milk "inside".

Interesting people in the world, I guess. lol.

Watch: 3-year-old girl dragged by a kite into the sky

The child flew back and forth above throngs of spectators for 30 seconds before eventually landing safely.

Video here. Click on "View" to see it.

HONG KONG — A 3-year-old girl was swept high into the sky after a streamer became tangled around her neck during a kite-flying festival in northern Taiwan this weekend.

The child hovered above throngs of spectators and was zipped around by strong winds for a heart-stopping 30 seconds amid inflatable pandas and astronauts as screams erupted from spectators.

The girl, who was identified by news outlets only by her last name, Lin, landed mostly unscathed at the Hsinchu International Kite Festival. She suffered abrasions around her neck and face, the mayor of Hsinchu, Lin Chih-chien, wrote in a Facebook post on Sunday. She was admitted to a hospital for a medical examination, he said.

Full story here

Caption please

Ef9dhh4XkAA0i9Z

If you right-click and search Google for the image, it says "snail". :coffee"

WBZ | CBS Boston

Talk about wild weather! Denver, Colorado hit 101 degrees on Saturday. But tonight a Winter Storm Watch is in effect

safe_image.php

I'm sure...but yeah, Denver and Wyoming are going to get dumped on. It's finally raining in MT. It will help all of the wildfires.

Yeah, it's been crazy.Good luck with the fires.

We haven't had much rain this summer either.

Back