WTF Thread

Caption please

Ef9dhh4XkAA0i9Z

How Froot Loops become Cheeri oh...ohh...ohhhhs.

WATCH: Matt was sitting as his pool yesterday in Greenfield, Mass. when a bear just wanted to play tag :D

Link

WATCH: Matt was sitting as his pool yesterday in Greenfield, Mass. when a bear just wanted to play tag :D

Link

Damn! And the guy starts video recording bear!

Get tf outta there, buddy! He's coming baaaack!

Bear didn’t even realize he was there until he turned after being captivated by the beautiful water source.

Dude was out cold.

Bear checking to see if he was a snack. You could tell as soon as the guys eyes opened the bear took off. Black bears are dangerous, but overall do not want the interaction.

He’d have been in a whole different world if there were a couple of cubs poolside.

Schrute suggestion: fence

How that pool install was allowed without an encompassing fence baffles me. As an electrician who’s done his fair share every locality around my area requires it.

Schrute suggestion: fence

How that pool install was allowed without an encompassing fence baffles me. As an electrician who’s done his fair share every locality around my area requires it.

I thought the same. Hard to tell, maybe there's a fence with an open gate? :shrug:

I thought the same. Hard to tell, maybe there's a fence with an open gate? :shrug:

Gates are required to be spring loaded, auto-close with latch not reachable by children.

Look at that vid.

Now instead of that majestic black bear think of your next door neighbors mesmerized 3 yr old.

As he’s at copings edge leaning over in trance of the tranquil water he goes head first.

Disastrous.

Gates are required to be spring loaded, auto-close with latch not reachable by children.

Look at that vid.

Now instead of that majestic black bear think of your next door neighbors mesmerized 3 yr old.

As he’s at copings edge leaning over in trance of the tranquil water he goes head first.

Disastrous.

The poor kid's suffering will soon be over at least. The parents will never be over, and if it's your house, forget about retiring. Ain't gonna happen.

Cheers

Back