You guys make the Orange Mane look like ChiefsPlanet

You weren't banned. You are still posting.

I guess I was too mean but this guy is similar to an old poster we did actually ban. It is never them but everyone else who doesn't understand.

Hootie, I assclowned you, restricted your access to the boardby limiting you to a certain area. It typically is a reversible situation. But I do not see you as someone who will ever except any responsibility for your actions.

I guess I was too mean but this guy is similar to an old poster we did actually ban. It is never them but everyone else who doesn't understand.

Hootie, I assclowned you, restricted your access to the boardby limiting you to a certain area. It typically is a reversible situation. But I do not see you as someone who will ever except any responsibility for your actions.

I will most certainly take responsibility for my actions once I'm linked to the posts that sent me here.

Oh, that's right. You won't do it, because you can't. You limited my access to here because you're a homer with a moderator button. That's why your board, despite being THE NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS, is the red-headed stepchild to your sister Planet ... and that's probably being nice.

Despite all of the advantages afforded to you all by AustinChief, your board is a fail, and that starts with the moderation. Period.

Links to posts that I made that were trolling attempts. I eagerly await.

vBulletin has the best boards out there ... the members here are weak, though. Lack intelligence. The only guy who from this site who would be CP worthy is undertaker ... at least that I've noticed so far

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

Seriously...GFY. You've never oozed out "intelligence"...not once.

Somebody ban this clown, he is obviously here to cause crap and no real reason to keep him around. He can't even stay good in this forum.

I will most certainly take responsibility for my actions once I'm linked to the posts that sent me here.

Oh, that's right. You won't do it, because you can't. You limited my access to here because you're a homer with a moderator button. That's why your board, despite being THE NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS, is the red-headed stepchild to your sister Planet ... and that's probably being nice.

Despite all of the advantages afforded to you all by AustinChief, your board is a fail, and that starts with the moderation. Period.

Links to posts that I made that were trolling attempts. I eagerly await.

No I will not take time to quote post for you, It is easier to just tell you to re-read all your post. Collective. But read them as if someone else posted them, without bias. Look at the chaos that followed you.

If you still feel you do not deserve the assclowning, not banning, then you have no hope of being released.

Just make sure when you piss about the moderating you make it exclusive to me. I see your personality issue as being the beginning of everyone gets a trophy era, the leave no asswipe behind schooling, the parent by being a friend crowd. Can not except no.

Let me start teaching you what no means.

No I will not bore myself reading your post to pick out singular post, I have better things to do.

No now go to your room.

No I will not take time to quote post for you, It is easier to just tell you to re-read all your post. Collective. But read them as if someone else posted them, without bias. Look at the chaos that followed you.

If you still feel you do not deserve the assclowning, not banning, then you have no hope of being released.

Just make sure when you piss about the moderating you make it exclusive to me. I see your personality issue as being the beginning of everyone gets a trophy era, the leave no asswipe behind schooling, the parent by being a friend crowd. Can not except no.

Let me start teaching you what no means.

No I will not bore myself reading your post to pick out singular post, I have better things to do.

No now go to your room.
The chaos followed me is due to the ban happy culture of your board. It's, "omg not a Patriots fan!? Ban him!"

I talked QBR and Manning scandal, and NE/KC. No trolling. None. You're making up reasons to justify your flawed moderation tactics that prevent your board from ever growing past that of an over-moderated, Pats only, homer board. Not only that, but that has encouraged your Pats homer regulars to flame new users. Now, I'm too much of a forum vet to fall for that trap, but 100% of the 'chaos' and 'hostility' was casted because of your regulars attacking my takes.

Someone has even suggested banning me from the site in this thread LMAO

You're the one that needs to admit error, not me.

Oops I don't give a poop

The chaos followed me is due to the ban happy culture of your board. It's, "omg not a Patriots fan!? Ban him!"

I talked QBR and Manning scandal, and NE/KC. No trolling. None. You're making up reasons to justify your flawed moderation tactics that prevent your board from ever growing past that of an over-moderated, Pats only, homer board. Not only that, but that has encouraged your Pats homer regulars to flame new users. Now, I'm too much of a forum vet to fall for that trap, but 100% of the 'chaos' and 'hostility' was casted because of your regulars attacking my takes.

Someone has even suggested banning me from the site in this thread LMAO

You're the one that needs to admit error, not me.

have a nice game, go Patriots.

Exactly. Now, go to CP and read how some of the Pats fans are conducting themselves in the GDT. They won't be banned. Why? Because CP is moderated intelligently, not like PP. You are holding your board back. A shame, too, because I donated for this server and your site is a joke compared to CP

So, since this place is "ban happy", can you show how often people are banned? I think the last real ban was a Pats fan, but I could be wrong. And even that is rare. We've got fans of other teams crawling all over the place - regulars: here almost daily, and during the season and in the off-season. Jaric (Colts fan), the Jest Bros, Hipkat (Jills fan), there's some Chiefs fans around, some Broncos fans, Old Troll the Squealers fan, and on and on. Many have been here for years, others relatively new. But they fit in. We really can be a fun crowd, but occasionally like any family, we synchronize our collective menstrual cycles. It happens.

Now, maybe people went a little overboard on you. Did qnyone recommend that you go Die In An AIDS Fire While Choking On a Bag of Dicks? If not, we've mellowed. Frankly, I don't see how you didn't expect the reaction you got. Maybe you didn't intend to troll - I can't read your mind - but it sure as shit came across that way. Intentional or not, your posts were view pretty negatively.

Bottom line? There seemed to be universal agreement that you were being a dick. Even people who can't agree on anything else were pretty much "That guy is a dick."

So, you know, you can stay in here and hope D22 doesn't notice you and come sniffing around, while you bitch and moan and deflect and other crybaby shit, OR you could just maybe not be a dick and you can come back into the party...

:coffee:

You guys are confusing 'being a dick' with 'not a Patriots homer.'

Again, start linking posts of me being a dick.

(It's a trick question : you can't)

You guys are confusing 'being a dick' with 'not a Patriots homer.'

Again, start linking posts of me being a dick.

(It's a trick question : you can't)

:***:

---------- Post added at 11:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:22 AM ----------

I don't think he got through his skull that he didn't get banned.

It's sorta like teaching a classroom full of kids with ADD that just downed a bunch of Mountain Dew and candy bars. And cake.

Of course by saying that, I just made kids with ADD look bad. Sorry, kids with ADD.

My question is:

If we suck so bad, why are you so upset?

where does it come off that I'm upset? When someone is sent to this subforum, and they subsequently post in the subforum they were directed to post at, that means they are upset?

You insinuate everything. Again, you restricted me to here because you wanted to, not because I did anything wrong. One of your regulars referred to Marino and Favre as the best regular season QB's ever because they did not cheat. I simply responded and asked why he was already referring to Manning as a cheater ... and laughed at the hypocrisy of that post. You interjected on a perfectly reasonable point and decided my fate because you are not an impartial moderator, and you can not make good judgment with the power that has been given to you.

Undertaker #59 is a member at CP. He pops over there from time to time. There is a reason he didn't ban me ... and that's because I was not trolling. I was not being a dick ... I was simply posting my view point on different subject matter.

Since it did not line up with a Patriots fan viewpoint, the itchy finger tendencies of this forum led me here. It's not surprising, but stop trying to make up reasons why it is I'm restricted to this subforum only.

I've asked countless times in this thread to link me to some 'troll' posts or some 'dickhead' posts I made. There is a reason none of them have been linked (yet a member tried listing off all of the non-Patriots regulars) ... and that's because they don't exist.

It's a homer board with zero potential of ever growing into something more ... because the regular core on this website is lousy and the board is overmoderated.

It is hilarious that you guys embrace Clay, though.

He has so much invested in Alex Smith and the Chiefs losing today it's hilarious. If they win, he can never show face on CP again (a website he has 200,000 posts on). Literally. Ever.

But no wonder you guys like him ... he's the biggest Patriots homer of all-time this week. He's a 'Chiefs' fan and if the Chiefs win today he'll be devastated. Just think about that for a second. That's the type of person he is. Egotistical troll.

A few fun Clay facts:

Virgin until late 20's
Lived in mom's basement until late 20's
No job until late 20's

Enjoy him, though! He'll turn on you guys SO fast if the Chiefs win. Hell, you may never hear from him again, either. The fallout of CP if the Chiefs win today regarding Clay will be epic.

You want an example. Here you go

It is hilarious that you guys embrace Clay, though.

He has so much invested in Alex Smith and the Chiefs losing today it's hilarious. If they win, he can never show face on CP again (a website he has 200,000 posts on). Literally. Ever.

But no wonder you guys like him ... he's the biggest Patriots homer of all-time this week. He's a 'Chiefs' fan and if the Chiefs win today he'll be devastated. Just think about that for a second. That's the type of person he is. Egotistical troll.

A few fun Clay facts:

Virgin until late 20's
Lived in mom's basement until late 20's
No job until late 20's

Enjoy him, though! He'll turn on you guys SO fast if the Chiefs win. Hell, you may never hear from him again, either. The fallout of CP if the Chiefs win today regarding Clay will be epic.

Back