You guys make the Orange Mane look like ChiefsPlanet

Hootie2485

Reaction score
Ha. Thinnest skin board I've been on.

Good luck this weekend. I'm truly riveted by the game. I think KC has the more talented team, at this point ... but the game hinges on Edelman's health. If he's 95%, he's a major problem for KC. If he doesn't get going, KC is going to win a shocker.

Anyways, good luck. Should be a fun game. KC has nothing to lose.

Sorry Hootie, I was routing for you.

If you are interested, it is possible to come back out of the AA after some time if you convince people you deserve another shot.

Hoping for a great game.

Sorry Hootie, I was routing for you.

If you are interested, it is possible to come back out of the AA after some time if you convince people you deserve another shot.

Hoping for a great game.

Nah, it's all good. It'll never work ... I don't believe the world is out to get Tom Brady, or the Patriots, and I'm not a Patriots homer. This is a homer forum. It's all good. Opposing fans clearly have no place. Do you have an opposing fans who are regulars? (I doubt it). ChiefsPlanet is literally only about 70% Chiefs fans ... they aren't INSANE when it comes to people posting different opinions about Chiefs players. Seriously. All I did was scoff at a guy for calling Manning a cheater, and apparently, somehow, that equated to reading comprehension. I was here 2 or 3 days and I've never seen a bigger homer fan forum in my life. It's no wonder why PatriotsPlanet (despite having the best team in the planet) is the red-headed stepchild to ChiefsPlanet. Horribly moderated if you want traffic.

We do have non-Patriots fans regulars, with the most coming from the Colts. I could be wrong since it has been awhile since I have been there, but I think you would get permabanned quicker at the other patriots fans site.

I think your opinion on the moderation is a little harsh, especially if you try to imagine what Patriots fans have heard from visiting fans over the past year.

I do always welcome fans of other teams, and it can be a struggle to find the right balance.

Your being sent here wasn't from one post, but all of them since you've been here. I tried to give you some advice to lay off.

I hear ya, you seem nice!

My posts were unpopular because I didn't have homer Patriot glasses on ... there was no trolling. There was no, "you guys suck!" I was nothing but respectful when it came to the Patriots organization. I hope some day the Chiefs can get to that level ... seems like Reid/Dorsey have them on their way.

Your buddy ousted me because I wasn't going to pretend like I did something wrong when I asked a guy why he was calling Manning a cheater. There was nothing wrong with my reading comprehension, there was nothing wrong with my posts, and I'm just not going to conform for no reason when I'm literally posting my opinion on the subject in the thread.

Since it is not pro-Patriots for Manning stuff, or QBR stuff, or deflate-gate stuff ... somehow that makes me a troll.

False. But it's your board, so it's your decision. I'm fine with it. Good luck Saturday.

I hear ya, you seem nice! My posts were unpopular because I didn't have homer Patriot glasses on ... there was no trolling. There was no, "you guys suck!" I was nothing but respectful when it came to the Patriots organization. I hope some day the Chiefs can get to that level ... seems like Reid/Dorsey have them on their way. Your buddy ousted me because I wasn't going to pretend like I did something wrong when I asked a guy why he was calling Manning a cheater. There was nothing wrong with my reading comprehension, there was nothing wrong with my posts, and I'm just not going to conform for no reason when I'm literally posting my opinion on the subject in the thread. Since it is not pro-Patriots for Manning stuff, or QBR stuff, or deflate-gate stuff ... somehow that makes me a troll. False. But it's your board, so it's your decision. I'm fine with it. Good luck Saturday.
Or it's because your ignorance of football, QBR, SpyGate and DeflateGate is appalling. All you do is spew ESPN talking points.

I am a Colts fan (though right now football is the least of my things I follow with a newborn) who thoroughly enjoys this board and hates Manning. This is the only football board I am on also.

I am a Colts fan (though right now football is the least of my things I follow with a newborn) who thoroughly enjoys this board and hates Manning. This is the only football board I am on also.
Hates manning being the key part, lol

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

Good luck this weekend. I'm truly riveted by the game. I think KC has the more talented team, at this point ... but the game hinges on Edelman's health. If he's 95%, he's a major problem for KC. If he doesn't get going, KC is going to win a shocker.

Well, no one wants to see the Chiefs get 2 in the pink one in the stink. Not sure how that could ever be considered a prize to be won, frankly, but you are a weird dude, Hootie...

I hear ya, you seem nice!

My posts were unpopular because I didn't have homer Patriot glasses on ...

Incorrect.

Your posts were unpopular because you carried the fight with what sounds like half of Chiefsplanet here, which is bad style, trashed Clay who seemed allright to us, which is bad style, and then were exposed as a phony douchebag based on the multiple opinions from your former forum.

Now, you might want to ask yourself if all the above played any role in your getting removed from the main forum. I'm guessing that you won't be able to see that at all.

Yes, you're one of them.

BTW, please by all means GFY and best of luck finding a forum worthy of your myriad of talents.

If you did decide that you'd like another shot over there then simply acknowledge your own mistakes, apologize and maybe somebody will press a button.

really? At what position(s)?

---------- Post added at 09:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:39 AM ----------

Name them

We have Colts fans, Jets fans, and plenty of regular visitors from other team's fanbases that show up when they play the Pats. They all know how to play nice.

It's generally Steeler, Bronco and Dolphin fans who are the biggest assholes and refuse to display even the remotest sense of decorum.

Enjoy your new home...or go the fvck back to Orange Mange. Don't really care either way.

Name them

It is funny, when I joined here, my original idea was to make a stink and probably get banned. Many years later, the original Colts forum I was on got replaced and I didn't join the replacement forum. Sometimes you have to have thick skin if you are not a Patriots fan on here, come here with the right attitude and you can survive. You obviously started out with a bad attitude and won't last, at least not out of AC.

Name them

Not sure why I'm doing this as I'm sure it's a waste of time, but WTF. I know I'll miss a bunch, but here are a few regulars:

Jaric (Colts)
dred (Colts)
Coltsfan2theend (Colts)
BY1401 (Colts)
jetsknicks1 (Jets)
jetstream1066 (Jets)
No.1Jag (Jaguars)

Of course, like any other board, people come and go and we've had a bunch that don't post anymore for various reasons. There are also some that are regulars but only post sporadically. We do get a lot that come by and troll on the semi-regular basis.

Not sure why I'm doing this as I'm sure it's a waste of time, but WTF. I know I'll miss a bunch, but here are a few regulars:

Jaric (Colts)
dred (Colts)
Coltsfan2theend (Colts)
BY1401 (Colts)
jetsknicks1 (Jets)
jetstream1066 (Jets)
No.1Jag (Jaguars)

Of course, like any other board, people come and go and we've had a bunch that don't post anymore for various reasons. There are also some that are regulars but only post sporadically. We do get a lot that come by and troll on the semi-regular basis.

Sadly, though. No more KenJr30 (colts).

Jaric (Colts)
dred (Colts)
Coltsfan2theend (Colts)
BY1401 (Colts)
jetsknicks1 (Jets)
jetstream1066 (Jets)
No.1Jag (Jaguars)

man you are nicer than I.

---------- Post added at 12:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:15 PM ----------

Sadly, though. No more KenJr30 (colts).
a man who could post with the best of them, he could be obnoxious colts fan in a most enjoyable way.

so, in short ... you guys are proud about being ban happy homers who do not tolerate any opinion that differs from your own?

I'd love for you to link some examples of my ban worthy posts here.

Back