You guys make the Orange Mane look like ChiefsPlanet

so, in short ... you guys are proud about being ban happy homers who do not tolerate any opinion that differs from your own?

I'd love for you to link some examples of my ban worthy posts here.
wait a second cowboy, I am the ban happy one do not blame the other 24 mods for this. it was all me.

and I actually welcome thoughts other then my own, they are what most people use to make conversation.

I think it is just my dislike of the Blowfish for kicking Hootie out and making him a country music star that sent me over the top - I am so freaking tired of hearing Wagon wheel and your name reminds me of it.

oh well - enjoy the AA

so, in short ... you guys are proud about being ban happy homers who do not tolerate any opinion that differs from your own?

I'd love for you to link some examples of my ban worthy posts here.

Pretty much figured you'd ignore the list I posted. It's all good.

You weren't banned, you were sent here for being an annoying twit. You're still posting, so obviously you weren't banned.

So there aren't any posts to point to to justify your banning.

Pretty much figured you'd ignore the list I posted. It's all good.

You weren't banned, you were sent here for being an annoying twit. You're still posting, so obviously you weren't banned.

So there aren't any posts to point to to justify your banning.

You named 8 posters. And I have no idea how "regular" they are. Why don't you stroll over to CP and see how many regulars they have that aren't Chiefs fans.

You're a bunch of ban happy homers.

Here a few simple facts:

1) I did nothing ban worthy. I made no troll posts. None of you can even link one because they don't exist. I was banned for not being a Patriots homer. Hell, the only reason people got mad at me was because I am a fan of QBR. LMAO. And we all know why Patriots fans hate QBR.

2) mikemo expected me to do something I will not do ... I wasn't trolling, I wasn't doing anything wrong, I was simply responding to an outrageous post with a simple question ... he's just a trigger happy homer ... which is why this board will never be 1/100th of its sister site. Terrible moderation.

Again. The Orange Mane is over moderated. You guys make that site look like ChiefsPlanet. 'Tis why your board will never succeed they way you want it to. Terrible regulars, terrible moderation. Period.

I don't think you were active long enough to make that judgement fairly.

Your first post was bannable on most boards. Calling someone out for a personal issue and using their first and last name. Normally we would have stopped it on the spot, but I thought in the spirit of cross-board fun, we should let it go a bit. I guess in retrospect, that was a mistake.

transitioning-from-co-sleeping-to-separate-beds.jpg

You named 8 posters. And I have no idea how "regular" they are. Why don't you stroll over to CP and see how many regulars they have that aren't Chiefs fans.

You're a bunch of ban happy homers.

Here a few simple facts:

1) I did nothing ban worthy. I made no troll posts. None of you can even link one because they don't exist. I was banned for not being a Patriots homer. Hell, the only reason people got mad at me was because I am a fan of QBR. LMAO. And we all know why Patriots fans hate QBR.

2) mikemo expected me to do something I will not do ... I wasn't trolling, I wasn't doing anything wrong, I was simply responding to an outrageous post with a simple question ... he's just a trigger happy homer ... which is why this board will never be 1/100th of its sister site. Terrible moderation.

Again. The Orange Mane is over moderated. You guys make that site look like ChiefsPlanet. 'Tis why your board will never succeed they way you want it to. Terrible regulars, terrible moderation. Period.

Oh my. Someone is certainly cranky.

To reiterate: you weren't banned. You were put in the place that people go when nobody likes them.

wuv

Also, this horrible moderation as you call it is generally the will of all the members. No one here has a monetary stake in the board, we are all here for the information and entertainment value, including those of us with extra buttons.

Often, when we are unsure about a particular troll, the entire membership will decide their fate with a simple poll. In your case, there is not much doubt how that would turn out.

Maybe it is not horrible moderation, but horrible lack of moderation. The inmates run the asylum here. The mods may try to steer things, but it is mostly mob rule.

If that is horrible, so be it, but it seems to me it is nice to be a part of a community where the community in large part determines the direction.

I don't think you were active long enough to make that judgement fairly.

Your first post was bannable on most boards. Calling someone out for a personal issue and using their first and last name. Normally we would have stopped it on the spot, but I thought in the spirit of cross-board fun, we should let it go a bit. I guess in retrospect, that was a mistake.

Do a google search of 'Clay Wendler' ... he writes for the Chiefs (kind of), and has been the owner of Red Tribe Cinema for years. His name is out there. It's a public name. I crossed zero lines (and had no intentions of crossing lines) on that one. He knows that. I didn't use his full name maliciously.

---------- Post added at 04:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:47 PM ----------

Also, this horrible moderation as you call it is generally the will of all the members. No one here has a monetary stake in the board, we are all here for the information and entertainment value, including those of us with extra buttons.

Often, when we are unsure about a particular troll, the entire membership will decide their fate with a simple poll. In your case, there is not much doubt how that would turn out.

Maybe it is not horrible moderation, but horrible lack of moderation. The inmates run the asylum here. The mods may try to steer things, but it is mostly mob rule.

If that is horrible, so be it, but it seems to me it is nice to be a part of a community where the community in large part determines the direction.

Dude, your entire community wanted to ban me because I liked QBR. Congratulations. You have a butthurt, ban happy board. You've created a homer board where no one but ass kissers or Patriots fans get a chance.

I came here with no intent on malicious behavior. At all. I did want to rub it in Clay's face the Chiefs won a playoff game with Smith since he spent 3 years trying to ruin Chiefs talk on ChiefsPlanet because we traded for Alex Smith.

But in terms of 'trolling Patriots fans' ... no. I had no intentions of doing that. And I didn't do that. Period. I talked about how I respected QBR (I did that on CP, too), and how I thought it was funny a few of your members were already calling Manning a cheater after being up in arms about the entire public jumping on Brady right away for deflate-gate.

There is no ban worthy posts that I made. I did no trolling. I'm a football fan. I'm a Chiefs fan. I don't see things through rose colored glasses when it comes to Patriots football. That doesn't mean I'm a troll.

Your board is a homer board that doesn't allow an opposing viewpoint. Period. If it did, I wouldn't have been banned. Instead you have 4 or 5 regulars who flame the living hell out of anyone new that doesn't agree with their Patriots heavy takes, and then whines about them being banned until one of you ban happy mods actually does it.

But please, I'm still waiting for that list of posts that were ban worthy. I'm sure I'll be waiting for a while.

ChiefsPlanet is the smartest, most clever 'football' board on the Internet. It has evolved into something MUCH, MUCH more than a forum about KC sports.

This forum doesn't have a chance, because you have awful regulars, and an over-moderated board. You listed 8 guys who aren't Pats fans that probably don't even post all that much.

Until you put an end to trigger happy over-moderation, your board will never grow past what it is

---------- Post added at 04:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:54 PM ----------

What's your full name then?

https://www.google.com/?gws_rd=ssl#q='clay+wendler'

Clay has tried to turn himself into a 'brand'. He is employed by a football website (SBNation) where his name is available to the public (by his choice).

Anything else?

So Hootie, how do you like Patriot Planet?
vBulletin has the best boards out there ... the members here are weak, though. Lack intelligence. The only guy who from this site who would be CP worthy is undertaker ... at least that I've noticed so far

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

Do a google search of 'Clay Wendler' ... he writes for the Chiefs (kind of), and has been the owner of Red Tribe Cinema for years. His name is out there. It's a public name. I crossed zero lines (and had no intentions of crossing lines) on that one. He knows that. I didn't use his full name maliciously.

---------- Post added at 04:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:47 PM ----------

Dude, your entire community wanted to ban me because I liked QBR. Congratulations. You have a butthurt, ban happy board. You've created a homer board where no one but ass kissers or Patriots fans get a chance.

I came here with no intent on malicious behavior. At all. I did want to rub it in Clay's face the Chiefs won a playoff game with Smith since he spent 3 years trying to ruin Chiefs talk on ChiefsPlanet because we traded for Alex Smith.

But in terms of 'trolling Patriots fans' ... no. I had no intentions of doing that. And I didn't do that. Period. I talked about how I respected QBR (I did that on CP, too), and how I thought it was funny a few of your members were already calling Manning a cheater after being up in arms about the entire public jumping on Brady right away for deflate-gate.

There is no ban worthy posts that I made. I did no trolling. I'm a football fan. I'm a Chiefs fan. I don't see things through rose colored glasses when it comes to Patriots football. That doesn't mean I'm a troll.

Your board is a homer board that doesn't allow an opposing viewpoint. Period. If it did, I wouldn't have been banned. Instead you have 4 or 5 regulars who flame the living hell out of anyone new that doesn't agree with their Patriots heavy takes, and then whines about them being banned until one of you ban happy mods actually does it.

But please, I'm still waiting for that list of posts that were ban worthy. I'm sure I'll be waiting for a while.

You weren't banned. You are still posting.

Do a google search of 'Clay Wendler' ... he writes for the Chiefs (kind of), and has been the owner of Red Tribe Cinema for years. His name is out there. It's a public name. I crossed zero lines (and had no intentions of crossing lines) on that one. He knows that. I didn't use his full name maliciously. ---------- Post added at 04:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:47 PM ---------- Dude, your entire community wanted to ban me because I liked QBR. Congratulations. You have a butthurt, ban happy board. You've created a homer board where no one but ass kissers or Patriots fans get a chance. I came here with no intent on malicious behavior. At all. I did want to rub it in Clay's face the Chiefs won a playoff game with Smith since he spent 3 years trying to ruin Chiefs talk on ChiefsPlanet because we traded for Alex Smith. But in terms of 'trolling Patriots fans' ... no. I had no intentions of doing that. And I didn't do that. Period. I talked about how I respected QBR (I did that on CP, too), and how I thought it was funny a few of your members were already calling Manning a cheater after being up in arms about the entire public jumping on Brady right away for deflate-gate. There is no ban worthy posts that I made. I did no trolling. I'm a football fan. I'm a Chiefs fan. I don't see things through rose colored glasses when it comes to Patriots football. That doesn't mean I'm a troll. Your board is a homer board that doesn't allow an opposing viewpoint. Period. If it did, I wouldn't have been banned. Instead you have 4 or 5 regulars who flame the living hell out of anyone new that doesn't agree with their Patriots heavy takes, and then whines about them being banned until one of you ban happy mods actually does it. But please, I'm still waiting for that list of posts that were ban worthy. I'm sure I'll be waiting for a while.
Bullshit. You brought BS from another board. And perpetuated it after being warned not to.

Reap. Sow.

Back