You have got to be kidding me - Jacoby

PatsFanLisa

No filter
Reaction score
Just reported. And I'm dead serious. Jacoby tore ligaments in this thumb and will need surgery to stabilize.

WHAT. THE. FVCK???????

Has to be a joke surely.....Though I'm seeing it on Twitter....

F**King Hell.

The Dreamboat will be ready next Sunday, so if Jacoby is hurt, they'll be fine by the time Brady returns to back up Garoppolo in Cleveland :coffee:

Meh. Jimmy should be ready to go.

Sigh ... I am so ready for Brady to come back and get these fragile Sally's outta there!!

googling

jacoby brissett thumb

nothing yet

Have to wonder if Brady sitting on his ass these last four weeks prevented him from being injured. Funny how things work out.

Literally, every sports reporter has confirmed it on Twitter.

Hasn't popped up on BSPN or Fox Sports yet. Seems like this should be a relatively major story.

Rappoport stating it now. A sprain he's been told.

Ian Rapoport @RapSheet
#Patriots QB Jacoby Brissett did suffer a thumb sprain, source said. Those involved are weighing his options. Expect them to add a QB

Breathe a little easier everyone...

Ian Rapoport @RapSheet
#Patriots QB Jacoby Brissett’s thumb injury is not deemed to be a serious one, source said. Will be monitored, but the team has 10 more days

Well they did show Jacoby on the sidelines and the trainers doing something with his throwing hand later in the game IIRC.I didn't think anything of it because I couldn't see any effect. Dayum. :(

Rappoport stating it now. A sprain he's been told.

That's why it's not showing up anywhere. A sprain and a torn ligament are too very different things. A sprain can suck on ice...but it's not a ligament tear and, unless it's something insane that I've never heard of, wouldn't require surgery.

Back