You know what I hate about Madden?

Joe

Registered Loser
Reaction score
It is (DUH) so damn unrealistic. Driving down the field tied 10-10 with just 1:30 left in the game vs the Ravens, I run the ball from the Ravens 15 yard line right towards the endzone with Lawfirm, and what happens? HE FUMBLES AT THE 1 YARD LINE. Not only did he fumble, but HELLO, he fumbled in the red zone. On a soft ass hit. To follow it up, the guy does a Ray Rice dive up the middle, against an all out blitz up the middle, and somehow nobody gets a finger on him and he runs it in for a 99 yard TD.

I AM DONE WITH THIS STUPID VIDEO GAME GOD DAMN RAGH ARGGGGHHHHH.

Ok I'm done.

In my opinion he should never ever fumble in Madden ever until he fumbles one in a real game. Ever.

Stop buying that regurgitated crap or you're going to keep getting the same garbage year after year.

I got no time for such foolishness.

What other NFL game is worth buying?

What other NFL game is worth buying?

bo.gif

:coffee:

A 99 yard TD up the middle on a all out blitz. Now that is the more unrealistic then the firm fumbling the ball.

I always seem to fumble twice when I run with BJGE so I put Ridley in and I usually always get 120+ yards.

I want to buy Madden but I keep hearing how awful it is and how the AI doesn't understand defense at all.

You know how the game is unrealistic? Ocho outplays Hernandez and according to the playbook and the depth chart, the Pats have a FB named Garret Mills. :coffee:

You know how the game is unrealistic? Ocho outplays Hernandez and according to the playbook and the depth chart, the Pats have a FB named Garret Mills. :coffee:

I've wondered about the Garrett Mills thing too, I didn't really know he was even on this team, honestly.

He's listed as a TE on the practice squad last I checked. No idea why they add these players to the roster, though.

I've wondered about the Garrett Mills thing too, I didn't really know he was even on this team, honestly.
Lmao, Garrett has been my outlet everytime someone blitzes me out of the I formation. He's a boss.

Back