Your Moment of Zen

Seriously puffer fish are the dogs of the ocean but also live in brackish waters as well as fresh but most are saltwater.

~Dee~
Except that was a catfish.

not sure it was actually drinking the beer. Many catfish can gulp air to “breathe“ and that may have been all it was doing.

Perfect example of the consequences of pragmatism. Whatever works at the moment, yeah it may no be right but screw it I'll deal with the consequences later. Principle be damned.

Now here's a deal. I will pay for your ticket to Logan. Then we will hit the Union Oyster House in Boston, not because I like it, in fact I hate seafood, but you may enjoy it. The only thing you must do is wear a tutu. I'm brining a unicycle and a bunch of other weird shit. If you find something of value in something i can provide, then screw principle and pray that I won't alter the deal from a position of power.

Seriously, how do you look in a tutu?

I'm sure I would look ridiculous in such a thing yet I would rock it on principle and love it. But it's not for the same reason. And that that makes all the difference in the world.

Great short video. Thank you.

My moment if zen is when I get to go to the grocery store or out to eat without kids.

I must say, without questioning your choice in anyway, but the furthest place from my moment of Zen is the f'ing grocery store,

I must say, without questioning your choice in anyway, but the furthest place from my moment of Zen is the f'ing grocery store,
It is better then a three and six year at home sometimes fighting, kids shows on tv, and no time to yourself.

OK, just to be clear, this is not a parody of any recent political debate. :coffee:

I love his response for the last question, definitely someone who loves accuracy.

Back