Your Moment of Zen

I'm old enough to remember when the lights from the people in the audience would be lighters, not cell phones.

Lol my daughter was that cheerleader. Once more was never a cheerleader, I was a gymnast yes cheerleading wasn’t my fave but I was going to make my daughter and her team the best lol. What I found are cheerleaders are athletes too.

~Dee~

Last edited:

The sled driver's explanation of how he "feels" his way through a corner reminded me of this.

Which of course, led to this scene.

For those who haven't seen the movie (Rush), Nikki ended up marrying her.

This was from 7 years ago. Not sure it would go over that well today.

So what does someone educated as a physicist, but works as an engineer fall on your scale? :coffee:
2different fields...hmm. well...i used to call my ex a "perpetual student" because he got his sb in chemistry, got his masters in analytical chem, went back to his undergrad and got his sb ee degree, THEN after we were married, he went to business school and got his mba!

2different fields...hmm. well...i used to call my ex a "perpetual student" because he got his sb in chemistry, got his masters in analytical chem, went back to his undergrad and got his sb ee degree, THEN after we were married, he went to business school and got his mba!
My second fave brother started as a chemical engineer an ended as a physicist engineer lol.

Again I was discouraged form pursuing my dream because thier, my parents world women’s rights lol ... my sister was oh so pretty. Love her to death she was and is special but high functioning...

~Dee~|

Last edited:
Back