Your Moment of Zen

OK, I'm stealing the title from the original Daily Show with Craig Kilborn, but this is a thread to post videos that reflect the absurdity from the original.

I'll start with this.

well, dogs can LOOK so guilty. And sis looked guilty as hell from the 1st moment.

But I think she
's innocent.

Cheers

OK, technically a bit long to count as a "moment", but it does meet the "Zen" criteria as the best "Daddy, what did you do during the COVID lockdown" story, you're likely to hear.

OK, Pure Zen

This performance was cited in the Jeff Beck: Still on the Run documentary, and I recall his bass player saying that there's a reason why this aria was normally a vocal bit, because typically only a human voice could perform that.

I also recall, the film showed Eric Clapton, backstage, who was scheduled to perform next with a "How the frack am I supposed to top that!" look on his face.

Yeah, I know I posted this in the "what are listening to now" thread, but it is pure Zen.

well, dogs can LOOK so guilty. And sis looked guilty as hell from the 1st moment.

But I think she
's innocent.

Cheers
Yep my pup always takes the blame for everything because she’s the leader of the dog pack. She feels she’s failed in her leadership. When she hides under the table when we ask who did this then it’s not her lol. Not to mention she cant reach as much as her “sister” and grandpup.

~Dee~

Back