Your Moment of Zen

I have no ficken clue how they decide what trees to put padding on and which to not.

I have no ficken clue how they decide what trees to put padding on and which to not.

Sharp turns wide left get bumpers, sharp turns narrow right get bumpers.... Do you ski? I know this isn’t scientific but ..... that’s the same as navigating a Slalom. I really ( and I’m pretty sure I am) probably entirely wrong but it looked similar. I took Physics but that was a very very long time ago lol.

~Dee~

Sharp turns wide left get bumpers, sharp turns narrow right get bumpers.... Do you ski? I know this isn’t scientific but ..... that’s the same as navigating a Slalom. I really ( and I’m pretty sure I am) probably entirely wrong but it looked similar. I took Physics but that was a very very long time ago lol.

~Dee~
Yeah, but i thought there were trees right in the middle that didn’t have padding.

now if you’re under control you can choose your path and go to the right or left. However it seems to me that one could easily get out of control and ruin one’s day

the difference with slalom, is that the gates are designed to snap over when hit. There are catch fences at the edge of the course to keep you out of the trees

Yeah, but i thought there were trees right in the middle that didn’t have padding.

now if you’re under control you can choose your path and go to the right or left. However it seems to me that one could easily get out of control and ruin one’s day

the difference with slalom, is that the gates are designed to snap over when hit. There are catch fences at the edge of the course to keep you out of the trees
True (y)

This kinda reminds me of back in school, when we used to watch The Muppet Show, and listen to the stereo. The Muppet band always seemed to be on point.

OK, a bit too long to classify as a "moment", but still full of Zenness.

Back