Your Moment of Zen

I have met and socialized with them! And they are excellent.
I guess I can briefly tell how that happened.
My employer sponsors a trip to Hawaii each year for top ranked sales teams. Usually about 500 people total, counting spouses, clients etc. I've gone 8 times ( yay me) with my wife.
There is always insane entertainment.. a dinner show one evening and a rock concert the last night of the event. It's insane. And we've gotten to meet a lot of these entertainers.
Penn and Teller were our dinner show one year. Of course they hang out a few days and one day at the pool Teller shows up and sits near us.. well right next to us actually. So we just said hi and how are you and we enjoyed the show a lot, and chatted for a while, and Penn and his wife came along after a while and were all super nice. Just regular people and Penn thanked me for not being a fanboy asking for autographs and pics and such. talking football, Las Vegas, families all that stuff.
Another woman near us told them she was there with hubby celebrating beating cancer, and Teller told her he was a survivor too and "keep it going".

So Teller does speak I can assure you.

Also met at other occasions Martin Short, Kid Rock, Pat Monahan from Train ( REALLY good guy )

OK, I have to go back and check the edges of each card. I suspect the trick may relate to what was done with various "geomorphic" Avalon Hill game maps back in the day.

This nice, but pales to this

Oh and aloyouis, do not pas Go, do not collect $200, transfer this to the HiFi downstairs and go listen. :)

Back in the early 90's when there was still a Disney channel on cable, I came across this Led Zeppelin No Quarter video half way though this version of Kashmir. I had a genuine "Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, what the f*ck" have I missed?

Well, I quickly figured out when it would be broadcast again and put it on VCR, that became a staple for when I hosted parties. I later got it on DVR

I've got a feeling, this recording doesn't give a full presentation to what the audience heard.

This nice, but pales to this

Oh and aloyouis, do not pas Go, do not collect $200, transfer this to the HiFi downstairs and go listen. :)

Back in the early 90's when there was still a Disney channel on cable, I came across this Led Zeppelin No Quarter video half way though this version of Kashmir. I had a genuine "Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, what the f*ck" have I missed?

Well, I quickly figured out when it would be broadcast again and put it on VCR, that became a staple for when I hosted parties. I later got it on DVR

Eldest granddaughter plays the violin and she’s really good.... her 7 grade orchestra concert they played this.

~Dee~

She’s in the 8th grade now she amazes me ....first chair

Last edited:
Back