Your new QB looks soft

Hogfarmer

Reaction score
But then again so did Brady when he was drafted, That turned out well for ya.

Hey BTW do you think the Chiefs get to a 4TH straight AFCCG and a 3rd straight SB???

It's funny that you guys despise the Chiefs now

I don't despise them. I just find their arrogance annoying. They think they're a dynasty because of one Super Bowl win.
Three straight AFCCG and two SB's . They are favored to win it all again. Yeah, baby steps into a dynasty.

I felt sorry for them too. The OL was gone and MVP had a turf toe having to run like hell.

Lol. Brady owns the Chiefs.

I wonder whether Mahomes will play a full season this year. It's something he's only managed to do once so far in his career.

You guys are funny and misinformed. Mahomes is a different cat .

I wonder whether Mahomes will play a full season this year. It's something he's only managed to do once so far in his career.
He played 16 games in 2018 , 14 games in 2019 and 15 games in 2020 And two of the missed games in 2014 and 1015 were because he sat out the last game of the season. Get your facts right!

Odds are against him. His style of play will continue to cause him to miss time.

Also the SB loser hangover is real especially when you get curb stopped by Brady.

But then again so did Brady when he was drafted, That turned out well for ya.

Hey BTW do you think the Chiefs get to a 4TH straight AFCCG and a 3rd straight SB???

First off, it's great to see you weigh in, HF, and I enjoyed seeing your team outcoached by Todd Bowles (I think that was clear to all) despite the horrific bad luck of losing Fisher and Schwartz which was the real story of the last Super Bowl. Patrick was a bit gimpy and was on the run every time he needed to throw. Tampa stuffed your offense and could not be moved off the spot. The pass rush of JPP and Shaquille Barrett dominated your scrub OL and now your have to rebuild it entirely from scratch.

I don't really think it was as much about Brady was it was the mismatch between your offense and their D.

I like to watch OL play and I congratulate your team by signing Joe Thuney who is way better than you probably think and the very best Guard you've had since Brian Waters. In addition, drafting C Creed Humphrey will eventually be a major coup, even though people seem to think he will ride the pine behind Austin Blythe. He might for a few games, but that kid is a fucking beast and will be an all-pro before long and that is an H73 guarantee. Add Orlando Brown and Kyle Long and it looks like you will be better, not worse, but OLs need time to figure things out and jell. At least they did back in the ancient times of yore. Now, who knows? Guys study and work out around the clock. Long might be over the hill, but Orlando is a monster and deserved a job on the blind side.

If you guys can keep Mahomes upright until it all comes together behind the lightning feet and perfect technique of Thuney, then I suppose there is a chance you could end up in the finals versus us, but when you see what our new softie, man boobs and all, is capable of you will shit right in your farm pants.

Mac Jones is going to be the leader of a new dynasty and will likely shock your entire idiotic fan base except you if your reading comprehension is as good as I think it is.

Listen to your only friend at this Planet -- the Patriots are going to be the same exact outfit that was your nightmare a very short time ago. The world will soon learn that it wasn't
just about Tom Brady, but you might as get the news well ahead of the curve.

Last edited:

hole blow GIF

Back