Your new QB looks soft

Yep, we're going to try. We have 2 Jack Russell mixes that we rescued. The problem is that she is allergic to "regular" cats and will need to find a hypoallergenic one...we will go the rescue route if it's possible. So we have to find a hypoallergenic kitten that won't beat up my dogs, or tell her that this is an excellent life lesson in why you should always get verbal commitments in writing.😉

🙂

I'd suggest a Balinese

No. I celebrated the 4th today in Bristol RI at the fantastic July 5th parade there. It was all about America, family. Boy Scouts, Shriners, kids, music, adult beverages and honoring our veterans and first responders. A great bagpipe band came all the way from Indiana to march in it. There were no concerns about Covid, social distancing, or politics. Or website drama. I've been many times but I never heard a more enthusiastic crowd applauding the participants. People are happy to be enjoying summer without fear.

An 11 hour day for us, but it was great fun with family and friends.

What did you do to celebrate?
I grew up 10 minutes from Bristol and that parade was a family tradition. Haven't been to it in many years, but I think I might take my kids next year. It was always a great time.

Two cats and a dog here. 12 year old black cat that is about 20 pounds and not an ounce of fat. My friends call him the Puma. 9 year old b/w cat that is about 5 pounds. We hardly see him. He hangs out on his own in other parts if the house. Seamus (the dog) is a golden doodle and the best animal on the planet. Just in case you wanted to know who #1 is. 💗

Seamus.jpeg

No. I celebrated the 4th today in Bristol RI at the fantastic July 5th parade there. It was all about America, family. Boy Scouts, Shriners, kids, music, adult beverages and honoring our veterans and first responders. A great bagpipe band came all the way from Indiana to march in it. There were no concerns about Covid, social distancing, or politics. Or website drama. I've been many times but I never heard a more enthusiastic crowd applauding the participants. People are happy to be enjoying summer without fear.

An 11 hour day for us, but it was great fun with family and friends.

What did you do to celebrate?
My daughter lives in Bristol and noted that she had a great day as well. That is one of the premier celebrations in New England for sure.

I grew up 10 minutes from Bristol and that parade was a family tradition. Haven't been to it in many years, but I think I might take my kids next year. It was always a great time.

It wasn't as big this year, folks were saying, but was still about 2 hours long. Still great.

My in-laws just moved there and are two doors down from the route, so I know where I'll be spending my 4ths for the near future.

Two cats and a dog here. 12 year old black cat that is about 20 pounds and not an ounce of fat. My friends call him the Puma. 9 year old b/w cat that is about 5 pounds. We hardly see him. He hangs out on his own in other parts if the house. Seamus (the dog) is a golden doodle and the best animal on the planet. Just in case you wanted to know who #1 is. 💗

View attachment 4966

Looks like a mini g-d. How much does Seamus weigh?
Yes, there is such a thing as a mini-doodle for those not familiar!

Looks like a mini g-d. How much does Seamus weigh?
Yes, there is such a thing as a mini-doodle for those not familiar!
He is 45 pounds, so I would say he is medium. Always free-fed. He eats when he wants/how much he wants.

That picture does make him look smaller than he is, for sure.

He is 45 pounds, so I would say he is medium. Always free-fed. He eats when he wants/how much he wants.

That picture does make him look smaller than he is, for sure.

They're great dogs. Medium for sure...the minis are up to 35 lbs.

Back