Your new QB looks soft

You tried to get duck behind Mazz for your craziness and now you are trying to duck behind me for your craziness.

Pro tip Mid/I50/PFX: It isn't everyone else.

"If you're playing a poker game and you look around the table and and can't tell who the sucker is, it's you."

-Paul Newman

Your pal Tony Mazz plays you like a bull fiddle. She says "jump", you say " how high." She suggests that you present as unbalanced, and you correctly tell her ,"that'll be easy." You're her eunuch slave.

Can anyone tally how many posts Middie made today?

And he accuses US of posting all day?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

According to him he is laughing at our obsession of him while he personally responds to every single post that directly or indirectly (or he made up in his head) are directed at him.

Can anyone tally how many posts Middie made today?

And he accuses US of posting all day?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
If you divide his number of posts (5,833) since October 30, 2200 by the number of days since then (248) that only equals roughly 24 posts per day or 1 per hour. Nothing obsessive there...

If you divide his number of posts (5,833) since October 30, 2200 by the number of days since then (248) that only equals roughly 24 posts per day or 1 per hour. Nothing obsessive there...
i think he was still using his other name then too (patriots71) it's even more than that...😄

Yeah, that seems about right. I wonder what the grand total is, but I don't know all of his alts. It's gotta be an incredible number.

Anyhow, I watched Joey Chestnut eat 76 hot dogs in 10 minutes earlier today, so, by comparison to him, Mid is actually a well-balanced person.

There are some parallels in there somewhere, though.

You are wrong about people not liking you because of past behavior. True, we expect it from you, but you provide it daily.

You have this idea that we are all programmed to respond badly to your innocent programs, but again not true. Your rants today all fall back on one thing: you say you were purely talking about football and we all jumped on you. It was not simple as you say. You look for ways to push Brady and pretend you weren't. You say that nobody knows the real you, but we do know the internet you. And you love to tweak people, to personalize attacks, to deliberately misquote people, and then cry as you are doing now. Poor me, none of you understand me, you are all against me, you don't like anything I do.

You insist that nothing you do is wrong and nothing will ever change unless you consider that perhaps you are not as nice as you think. The bold part is interesting. The first sentence is a good definition of who you are and what you do. Mean spirited behavior begets mean spirited behavior, and lots have been thrown your way. Unfortunately you use this as an excuse to continue.

Think, if these others you refer to behaved as you did, they would be called on it same as you. But rarely does this happen because no one comes within a mile of your behavior. To keep denying that will keep things going as they are.

You say you are a family man, a good father, and I do not dispute that. But families have squabbles and disagree. But when on family member goes off the rails because of a bad day, the others are solicitous of them and don't hammer back at them UNLESS THEY DO IT ALL THE TIME.

Treat people on the board like a family member. Say nothing to anyone that you would not say to your son. I doubt if you use sarcasm and ridicule on a daily basis with your children. Stop doing it here.

As you say, you have a long history here, years and years. but my guess is less than a month of changing your attitudes and posting and you will not be hammered for an occaisional rant. Really.

Just post like you were talking to your wife or children and let go of the need to put people down, and be honest about you intentions about what you post.

Or reply to this post with something sarcastic and intended to put me in my place. Your choice. Your post seems sincere. Let's see if you can forego your usual posting style and neither attack nor slam but really read what people are saying, understand what they are trying to say, and understand that it is okay if some people don't look at Brady the same way you do. We know how you feel. Correcting us ever time changes nothing. Simply agree to disagree. We know how you feel. You don't have to tell us how wrong we areare willing to do what needs to be done to change everyones attitude.

Back