YouTube or Other Sites For Morning Headline News?

The Ground News app does a decent job with headline comparisons and who is covering what.

They kick the daily summary stuff out in the evening, though.

The Ground News app does a decent job with headline comparisons and who is covering what.

They kick the daily summary stuff out in the evening, though.

Thank you Flagg.

Sounds like what I'm looking fir.

To the Play Store to grab it. :)

Thank you everyone for your input.

I'm investing time in all of the suggestions. Thank you.

Maybe by accident, coincidence or not my Roku thew Haystack News into to my field of vision. And it is quite good.

Local, national, international and beyond news from a ton of different sources all day long. Not unbiased really, most of the sources. The beauty of it is that the ability to see and understand all different perspectives on all of it is provided by this vehicle. Very valuable.

@Flagg the Wanderer you sent me something similar. Thank you

Thank you to all of you.

Ok. Twitter. @aloyouis and @chevss454 have found great value in it.

Exploring it a bit I see why.

Thinking about this as a content creator I've always been turned off by the very short character limits and for specific reasons.

Since I was young I saw problems arising from the use of bromides, few words which elicit mostly emotional responses without any connections nor explanation of them. Memes I find to be similar. Not invaluable but carrying some problematic things in them.

There are many topics which require a good number of words to begin to address and 240 characters or whatnot seems to lead very much to the appeal to emotion bromide/meme non conceptual level and is the reason I've not found much value in creating anything there. Announcements, breaking news headlines and such are appropriate yet not important discussions based upon a maybe lengthy introduction.

I see guys like my friend Alex Epstein and Evan Lazar etc with a decent amount of info which seems to be linked their websites, substacks or whatnot.

My first question is this, is this how Twitter works.

Asking as a content creator expanding my reach and also as someone concerned about anti conceptual processes which often just appeal to emotion.

Ok. Twitter. @aloyouis and @chevss454 have found great value in it.

Exploring it a bit I see why.

Thinking about this as a content creator I've always been turned off by the very short character limits and for specific reasons.

Since I was young I saw problems arising from the use of bromides, few words which elicit mostly emotional responses without any connections nor explanation of them. Memes I find to be similar. Not invaluable but carrying some problematic things in them.

There are many topics which require a good number of words to begin to address and 240 characters or whatnot seems to lead very much to the appeal to emotion bromide/meme non conceptual level and is the reason I've not found much value in creating anything there. Announcements, breaking news headlines and such are appropriate yet not important discussions based upon a maybe lengthy introduction.

I see guys like my friend Alex Epstein and Evan Lazar etc with a decent amount of info which seems to be linked their websites, substacks or whatnot.

My first question is this, is this how Twitter works.

Asking as a content creator expanding my reach and also as someone concerned about anti conceptual processes which often just appeal to emotion.

Yes

I'll give you another one John along the same lines as Twitter.

Reddit.

Not that the site as a whole or its owners are unbiased, and it is full of users with their own biases.

But it is so diverse in the information that you can find on just about any topic. And though Americans are the strongest presence on there, I don't think there is any other site where you can so easily get such a mix of Global viewpoints from ordinary people that often live in the area you are reading about.

Twitter is excellent as a news aggregator. I have a huge variety off news sources in my 'News' list on Twitter. I use Tweetdeck to display all my various lists on the one page.

Back