Boston Bruins hockey

I never made it past beer league scrub hockey (and I played D) and my biggest beef be it scrub hockey or watching the B's is GET IT OUT OF THE ZONE. they can't clear it and Florida gets a goal with $*$&!# .3 seconds left in the period. flip it out. just get it out of the zone

I never made it past beer league scrub hockey (and I played D) and my biggest beef be it scrub hockey or watching the B's is GET IT OUT OF THE ZONE. they can't clear it and Florida gets a goal with $*$&!# .3 seconds left in the period. flip it out. just get it out of the zone
Thats been their M.O. Take at least 1 too many men, blindly throw it up the boards on a clear right to the opposing team and can't win face-offs. Quite frankly them beating Toronto was a minor miracle. They are, outside of a hot goalie and a lot of luck quite a ways from being a legit Cup contender. They could luck into one the year, but you just look at the other teams and...shudder..

I think they are tired. the game 7 buzz has worn off.

Yeah but you saw it in game 1. Just better players, better awareness players etc. Bs have a bunch of lunch pail dudes. Doesn't help when your 8 mil guys on D sucks ass.
I don't see it the way you do. You're over the top lol. I don't think there is as much difference between the two teams as you do. Everybody thought the bruins would win in 5 vs the leafs. and the leafs had no chance. this will be the first loss to fla in 6 games.

I don't see it the way you do. You're over the top lol. I don't think there is as much difference between the two teams as you do. Everybody thought the bruins would win in 5. and the leafs had no chance.
The speed difference is there. It doesn't show all the time, but man when they are on their game, pucks get cycled to the right spot it seems. Just look at how many times they pin the Bs in their own zone, it's like childs play. Am I over the top? Maybe, but to me it's glaring and quite obvious.

The speed difference is there. It doesn't show all the time, but man when they are on their game, pucks get cycled to the right spot it seems. Just look at how many times they pin the Bs in their own zone, it's like childs play. Am I over the top? Maybe, but to me it's glaring and quite obvious.
You are overreacting to one game. And having a hot goalie is a part of being a good hockey team. I don't see a speed difference. fla has a great fore checking team. They put pressure on the bruins defense, they dump and chase. you make it seem like the bruins are a bunch of bums. lol. fla has an excellent team. But they aren't the 78 Canadians.

Last edited:
Not to me, it isn't. You are overreacting to one game. And having a good goalie is as much a part of being a good hockey team. As any other position. You don't get to say if they didn't have swayman ect ect. that's like saying if the panthers didn't have good forwards, they wouldn't be this or that. I don't see a speed difference at all. fla has a great for checking team. They put pressure on the bruins defense, they dump and chase. you make it seem like the bruins are a bunch of bums. lol
No not a bunch of bums, nothing wrong with lunch pail guys. Just can't have a team thats 85 percent that.

But, you know what I really, really would like to see? Every single mouth guard be sold out in Boston and the surrounding areas, and no mouthguard available for the Panthers. See that a-hole play without that stupid thing hanging out of his mouth. Grinds me everytime I see it.

But, you know what I really, really would like to see? Every single mouth guard be sold out in Boston and the surrounding areas, and no mouthguard available for the Panthers. See that a-hole play without that stupid thing handing out of his mouth. Grinds me everytime I see it.
I hate that ass too. montour taunting marchand after he scored. Really annoyed the shit out of me. i really think the bruins just gassed out this game. Hopefully they get some juice from the home crowd. if you told me before the series. they would be 1 to 1 coming home. i would take it.

I hate that ass too. montour taunting marchand after he scored. Really annoyed the shit out of me. i really think the bruins just gassed out this game. Hopefully they get some juice from the home crowd. if you told me before the series. they would be 1 to 1 coming home. i would take it.
Fair enough, I have no love lost for Florida, or any Florida teams of any kind. Hockey doesn't belong in Florida. But true, gaining home ice is pretty good, now its too keep it.

Fair enough, I have no love lost for Florida, or any Florida teams of any kind. Hockey doesn't belong in Florida. But true, gaining home ice is pretty good, now its too keep it.
maroon is going to be hunting tkachuk next game for sure. You can't let him get away with taking shots at pasta. While he's flat on the ice.

Back