Celtics

Having not watched much NBA over the past 10 years, I'll take your word about today's game.
that's all well and fine, but don't come in here with the mindset that something bad must have happened for the C's to have kicked the Cav's asses the way they did, such a... :closemouth:...not saying it. They won 64 games this year, 4th best in franchise history. They finished 16 games ahead of Cleveland. In reality, if JT had shown up OR KP had played, l think they could have won this game by 40...something I wouldn't be surprised to see them do over the remaining 3 games.

C's are 5-1, margin of victory in those wins has been by an average of 19.7 PPG

that's all well and fine, but don't come in here with the mindset that something bad must have happened for the C's to have kicked the Cav's asses the way they did, such a... :closemouth:...not saying it. They won 64 games this year, 4th best in franchise history. They finished 16 games ahead of Cleveland. In reality, if JT had shown up OR KP had played, l think they could have won this game by 40...something I wouldn't be surprised to see them do over the remaining 3 games.

I agree. Cleveland doesn't have one iota of a reason to win even 1 game in this series.

I never said that something bad had to happen for the Celtics to win. It's the style of play in the NBA that I am not use to. When I watch a little of the NBA, I don't see much team defense being played.
It's certainly not the style of play of the Bird, or Cowens era. But maybe I'll watch more and perhaps I'll get use to it.

I never said that something bad had to happen for the Celtics to win. It's the style of play in the NBA that I am not use to. When I watch a little of the NBA, I don't see much team defense being played.
It's certainly not the style of play of the Bird, or Cowens era. But maybe I'll watch more and perhaps I'll get use to it.
This might change you mind.

Not meaning to beat a dead horse with this but you specifically asked bad offensive night by the Cavs as if that was the only reason the C's won as big as they did.

I don't blame you, Boston has at the same time the best AND worst fans in all professional sports. The sports media in particular should all be put on a rocket headed for the sun.

To bring you up to speed seeing as you haven't watched much of the regular season this team has the potential to rank at or near the top of Celtics franchises, they are historically great without KP, with the healthy version of him they are virtually unbeatable.

Not meaning to beat a dead horse with this but you specifically asked bad offensive night by the Cavs as if that was the only reason the C's won as big as they did.

I don't blame you, Boston has at the same time the best AND worst fans in all professional sports. The sports media in particular should all be put on a rocket headed for the sun.

To bring you up to speed seeing as you haven't watched much of the regular season this team has the potential to rank at or near the top of Celtics franchises, they are historically great without KP, with the healthy version of him they are virtually unbeatable.
Is KP back for the next series? Would be nice to have him against a decent Knicks team.

Back