They Don't Call It SciFi For Nothing...

I'm doing quite well, and that was quite rude and nasty. Not cool.
Start your own rant...also, you have no fucking clue what is going on here. I actually like you, but, you're blocking progress dew. Again, I actually do like you. DON'T block me though...

It's ALL Middy's fault.
Its true. Truth is, I am fine with Big/sky's posts, they are entertaining, and that is basically what a board is about, entertainment. Now I am not for him trashing UT like that, because as much crap as UT has got for so called favoritism, I can tell you for sure, he does not favor me. I have had post counts cut short, I have had threads I could not post in. My problem is I post back to hard when a disagreement happens. I have different thoughts than a lot on this board, and instead of just going with that, I overpost the thought in a discussion. There is nothing wrong with my opinions and I imagine they are shared by a lot, but the stigma has been set. There is nobody I would want banned on this site for what they post. Patsfan09 will spend his day going after me and my posts, but I do not want him banned because he brings a lot to other subjects. I got into a knock down drag out with John last night and it was over something stupid. It could have ended quickly had I just said, well that is your opinion, I share a different one. But I keep going and going, and dont relent and that makes the other person go and go and not relent and things get said, etc etc. So, while I am not really to blame for big/sky and what he feels is an issue here, I think my posting style has caused things to explode in a negative way, so at this point, regardless of my point its going to be met negative, and that is a lot on me.

I tried to leave a couple weeks ago, and it didnt last long, and I took shit for it, probably deserved. The problem was, I like posting here, I like a lot of the people, even ones that want me to die in a fire. When I do not post here I miss it, and when I read something I want to chime in, but tensions have reached a level where it takes away from what the board is really about, talking about the Patriots and other subjects. I am going to try to stay away from here, because when I start being used in an argument for why things suck around here (they really dont) then maybe its time to take a look at what I do here. Now, I will say its not all my fault, but I do know that I overpost in bunches and that does not seem to work here very well. I think the main reason is there is a core of posters here that post a certain way, and some posters follow them. I have learned that there are some people you can disagree with and some you cannot, and the board tends to be ok with that. That is an observation not an attack on the board, because its really about what most people prefer, not what everyone prefers.

I hope big/sky continues to post here because I really do believe that the best conversations are when some think on a different plane than the majority. UT always said he liked different opinions on here, and I do as well. It would be a pretty boring place if everyone just sat around and agreed with each other and that is not the problem with me, I do think people would be ok with the disagreeing, at least some would, but the way I go about it causes issues. After John and I had the argument I went back later and read through it, and I can see where it escalated. I really do think that if everyone was face to face sitting in a bar that it would be better. But it is what it is.

15940791_1714721102171931_8530391400711760230_n.jpg

Back