Gonzo Out For The Year

Big/Sky/Fly

370hssv vw6!s tu36v
Reaction score

JPAFootball

@jasrifootball
ยท
Follow
๐—•๐—ฅ๐—˜๐—”๐—ž๐—œ๐—ก๐—š: #Patriots rookie cornerback Christian Gonzalez will miss the rest of the 2023 season with a torn labrum, per @RapSheet Makes sense why they acquired JC Jackson. Sucks to lose Gonzalez, he was playing extremely well.

It's always best to get a labrum tear repaired before further injury makes it worse. This is the smart thing to do with his entire career ahead of him.

When I saw that he was voted as Defensive Rookie of the Month I had a paranoid thought that it was
a jinx because he was looking too good to be true. That the Football Gods will pull something to stick it
up our asses, but I brushed that crazy notion off. Just because things have been kind of rough around here
for a while was no reason to spin out.

Sometimes paranoids are just regular people who are especially well-grounded in reality, but it's
pretty clear that he is a special player who is going to be major foundation piece of the 3rd dynasty,

It is a little odd that Marcus Jones, Gonzalez and Judon all hurt their arm/shoulder on similar looking plays where
they just bent the wrong way a little too far during a tackle. None of them looked like much until you saw the
reaction.

Back