Good Article on marino

Marino is a joke.

The Patriots, & Belichick* and all their cheating fraud accomplishments are the biggest "JOKE" the football world has ever witnessed....read the funny papers !!! your in all of them...shit they are even laughed at on South Park !!!!

Dan Marino....The Greatest Most Prolific Pure Passing QB in NFL History ? Here read for yourself what the NFL respects him for...

http://www.profootballhof.com/hof/member.jsp?player_id=238

The Patriots, & Belichick* and all their cheating fraud accomplishments are the biggest "JOKE" the football world has ever witnessed....read the funny papers !!! your in all of them...shit they are even laughed at on South Park !!!!

Dan Marino....The Greatest Most Prolific Pure Passing QB in NFL History ? Here read for yourself what the NFL respects him for...

you keep telling yourself that.

When you haven't won anything they have to call you something and choker isn't very PC. Instead they call him a "pure passer" which means that if you want to have a contest to see who can throw the ball, he might win but it's like saying that Chad Pennington is a nice guy. It sounds good but it still means you're a loser. ROFL

3 - 8 :LOL:

I got this from the Dan HOF page 1 for 4 in championship games, not very impressive.. good read, didn't take very long. I didn't realize the team he inherited in 1984 was coming off a Superbowl and had a coach that had won a bunch before him.. it was like they handed it to him on a platter.

Championship Games
1984 AFC - Miami Dolphins 45, Pittsburgh Steelers 28
Marino started at quarterback. He completed 21 of 32 passes for 421 yards, four touchdowns and one interception.

1985 AFC - New England Patriots 31, Miami Dolphins 14
Marino started at quarterback. He completed 20 of 48 passes for 248 yards, two touchdowns and two interceptions. He also rushed once for no yards.

1992 AFC - Buffalo Bills 29, Miami Dolphins 10
Marino started at quarterback. He completed 22 of 45 passes for 268 yards, one touchdown and two interceptions. He also rushed one for minus-two yards.

Super Bowls

Super Bowl XIX - San Francisco 49ers 38, Miami Dolphins 16
Marino started at quarterback. He completed 29 of 50 passes for 318 yards, 1 touchdown and two interceptions.

you keep telling yourself that.

Telling myself that even cartoons like South Park laugh at the fraud cheaters & venues like Forbes & Wall Street Jounal write about The Patriots cheating the NFL...

should I also keep telling myself that Belichcik* goes down in History as the biggest cheating, fraud coach in the NFL and is a world renown spineless weazel...

or Should I just do what you frauds do & tell myself "Brady is the greatest QB in the NFL even though he didn;t even have a passing record in 6 seasons"

Belichick* is a genious, and the best coach in the NFL & he said he never used or studied those stolen illegal films of all his opponants for 7 seasons he had his staff illegally film.

Instead they call him a "pure passer" which means that if you want to have a contest to see who can throw the ball, he might win
:

Thats got to really suck being honored by the NFL as the "Most Pure Prolific passing QB in NFL History " compared to Brady's "Dink & Dunker" label by all of NFL Nation...at least they always mention he has 3 Rings

LMAO!!!

Telling myself that even cartoons like South Park laugh at the fraud cheaters & venues like Forbes & Wall Street Jounal write about The Patriots cheating the NFL...

should I also keep telling myself that Belichcik* goes down in History as the biggest cheating, fraud coach in the NFL and is a world renown spineless weazel...

or Should I just do what you frauds do & tell myself "Brady is the greatest QB in the NFL even though he didn;t even have a passing record in 6 seasons"

Belichick* is a genious, and the best coach in the NFL & he said he never used or studied those stolen illegal films of all his opponants for 7 seasons he had his staff illegally film.

Is this the same South Park that lampoons relevant personalities. That's why they haven't bothered with Dan Marino. Maybe when they have a weight loss episode but even then Richard Simmons will still be more relevant than Marino. ROFL

Super Bowls

Super Bowl XIX - San Francisco 49ers 38, Miami Dolphins 16
Marino started at quarterback. He completed 29 of 50 passes for 318 yards, 1 touchdown and two interceptions.

isn't that funny Dan Marino threw 3 times as many yards as Brady's 80 yd outing in SB 36 that you all award him with a "W" and a fraud MVP award...

isn't that funny Dan Marino threw 3 times as many yards as Brady's 80 yd outing in SB 36 that you all award him with a "W" and a fraud MVP award...

That's because unlike Marino, Brady actually won. I know that it's difficult for a fish fan to realize it but you give the MVP to a player on a winning team. That's why Marino could not and would not ever get one. ROFL

Brady had more passing yards than 80 yard dumb dumb. He didnt throw 2 ints either.

Is this the same South Park that lampoons relevant personalities. That's why they haven't bothered with Dan Marino. Maybe when they have a weight loss episode but even then Richard Simmons will still be more relevant than Marino. ROFL

Seriously...you don't get it...do you !!!!...The whole world is pissing on your team for being a bunch of frauds...and you come back with they don't bother with Marino...are you OK!!!

Brady had more passing yards than 80 yard dumb dumb. He didnt throw 2 ints either.

Yea your right...Brady threw for even less than 80 yds i think...the other 50 was after the catch...LMFAO!!!!

Yea your right...Brady threw for even less than 80 yds i think...the other 50 was after the catch...LMFAO!!!!

Remarkable that all of marino's passing yards were calculated in the air and they didnt take the run after the catch. Pretty amazing. Are you as stupid as you sound from these posts I read?

Seriously...you don't get it...do you !!!!...The whole world is pissing on your team for being a bunch of frauds...and you come back with they don't bother with Marino...are you OK!!!

3 touchdowns 8 interceptions. That's how Dan left the NFL playoffs ROFL

That and a big fat zero for his Super Bowl wins. I'll bet that's why he had to go on nutrisystem. He's one of those people that eats when they're depressed and I'm sure he was really depressed to see how his life turned out. In a couple of years, as he becomes even less relevant, we'll be able to see him taking dinner orders in Shula's crappy steakhouses. ROFL

I was looking through some of marino's playoff masterpieces, and one jumped out at me, I think brady could play better than this blindfolded. I remember watching this game.

Marino
17-43 141 yards 0 td's 2 ints 3.3 YPA....3.3!!!! 29.3 Qb rating, against NE. While Dan had 7 playoff games with under a 70 Qb rating, this one was my favorite.

Anyone that takes south park as serious as you needs to really jump off a building...seriously.

Back