J C Jackson

oh boy...didn't he talk a little ish after he left?

He did. Something about the Pats not valuing him or something along those lines.

But the need for a decent CB is greater than the shit he talked I guess. 🤷

He did. Something about the Pats not valuing him or something along those lines.

But the need for a decent CB is greater than the shit he talked I guess. 🤷

He'll come back, look like a pro bowl corner again, he'll leave in FA, again, and then suck, again.

Coming home for swaps of 6th and 7th round picks
I like the total comp for him over time. We got him for no picks and cheap dollars, paid him dead minimum. He walked, signed for big dollars, earning us a 3rd(?). We pay a 6/7 swap to bring him back, and most of his cap hit will be paid by the Chargers. If he balls out again, maybe he'll bet us a 5th or 6 when we let him walk again?

This dude is the draft pick equivalent of that old thought about eating celery on a diet - burns more calories trying to digest it than you get from eating it.

Guessing this means gonzo is headed to IR.

The biggest problem isn’t the defense… :coffee:

I guess for trading low picks it’s not the worst trade, but, he still got way overpaid.

Doesn't JC have a partially torn meniscus?

I like the total comp for him over time. We got him for no picks and cheap dollars, paid him dead minimum. He walked, signed for big dollars, earning us a 3rd(?). We pay a 6/7 swap to bring him back, and most of his cap hit will be paid by the Chargers. If he balls out again, maybe he'll bet us a 5th or 6 when we let him walk again?

This dude is the draft pick equivalent of that old thought about eating celery on a diet - burns more calories trying to digest it than you get from eating it.
just
celery
jackson
😁

This makes a ton of sense. Still totally bummed not to see CG anymore. :(

Back