Some entertaining smack from the Cats board

Hawg73

Mediocre with flashes of brilliance
Reaction score
For those that can't surf the Cats site yet ( I can surf, but not post for some reason) here is a beautiful explanation of the facts of life smack-style from a Pats fan Proud2BChowd directed at another Pats fan who was trying to make things all nicey nice IN THE SMACK FORUM. Oh, the humanity.

QUOTE (The Myth @ Jan 20 2004, 10:57 AM)
Posters like Proud2beChowd give the rest of us a bad rap.
Try to come up with a real thought .
The Patriot fans that really know anything about their team and would like to get in to it with some of the Panther fans could do without that kind of crap.
It's posters like you that make it hard for the rest of us to talk football with fans from other teams. What your doing is not smack it's just Jr.High School like stupidity. Get real!

(and Proud's response here)

This is a smack talking forum dildo...

Your probably a Ban-wagoner anyway...

Stop trying to talke the fun out of everything... This is football you Idiot!! Its not GOLF. Half the fun of it is trash talking with the other teams fans. It gives us a chance to get more involved with the game. Its like you people wanna sit down all prim and proper and smile and shake hands....Be all politically correct and Friendly. LIKE bunch of F#@*ING Robots or something... Stop being so damn thin skinned and Whiney... This is Pre-game football... Wait, no. Its Pre-SUPER BOWL football!! Its time to get all hyped up and beat the drum for your home squad! There is plenty of time after the game is over for plesantries and "Good Game" B.S!! Right now, the fight is on!

If I want to post an "Intelligent thought about the X's and O's...I wouldnt do it on a SMACK TALK board!!! Leave the Political BULLSH*T to the commentators. In case you havent noticed, WE ARE FANS!!!

So if you dont like the smack talking...heres a thought. DONT CLICK ON THE HANDLE THAT SAYS "SMACK TALK!!" Einstein.

For some of us... (And this includes Panther fans!) This is all in good fun. Nobody should take it personal. Its entertaining, fun, and every now and then... HILARIOUSLY FUNNY. Whats so wrong about that?

ITS YOU MY FRIEND... That GIVE THE REST OF US THE BAD NAME... By being such a lifeless stiff square...that wastes there time coming into a SMACK TALKING FORUM, just to CRY about people.... Well, people TALKING SMACK!!

So sit back, Participate in the laughs....and get ready for twoo weeks of excitement, capped off with an afternoon of Organized violence, beer, and half naked broads...Packed together just the way us Americans LOVE it!! ; - )

So Sorry if I pulled your Skirt up....

Hawg,

FYI..

You have to reply to the e-mail in our to be able to post responses on the Panther board.

No disrespect, just trying to be helpful.

:)

Thank you, but I looked and don't see one. I checked my spam folder and regular one and nada. Plenty of room left too.

I tried re-registering and it said I am registered. I can now lurk but get a message saying that I'm not registered when I try to post.

I give up. As long as I can lurk I'm happy enough and it's not like you folks really need the extra traffic.

How many members do you have over there? When did that site begin?

Seems they are having problems right now with getting the registration mail to people. The admins/mods have been notified.

Last I checked there are 1223 members on the site. I'm not really sure on the exact date the board was started.

Hope they get you guys registered over there soon. We'd love to have your input.

The smack room over their is sound like my eighth grade field trips to the Museum of Science and Old Iron Sides. You spend the whole time debating whether you should throw things out of the bus windows on 93.

Hope they get you guys registered over there soon. We'd love to have your input.

Speaking of input, whats up with all the "Tom brady's 3rd input" jokes. I had to ask what that was? Now I wish I didn't.

The things one can learn on that cat site. Last week I was a freshman in Highschool going out for the football team now I'm a 23 year-old heavy drinker, a part time drug abuser, and asexual thanks to the wholesome football chat on the Cat board.

This one is pretty funny. And not bad poetry.

Anybody know peepee kitty smacker?

Kasay Kicks the Ball

An original poem by Peepee Kitty Smacker

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The outlook wasn't brilliant for the Panther team that day,
The Pats led 31-0, with one minute left to play.

And then when Delhomme was sacked at midfield, and Davis stopped for no gain,
A sickly mew went up from Panthers fans watching the game.

A straggling few got up to go in deep despair.
The rest had lost their bus tickets so they had to just sit there.
They thought, "if only Fox would give Kasay the call.
We could avoid a shutout here if Kasay kicks the ball."

And then there was a timeout,
and Coach Fox waved his hand,
Delhomme came hobbling over like a Hyundai stuck in sand.

Then from all those Panthers throats there rose a kind of meow;
it sounded like Chris Collingsworth getting sat on by a cow;

The embarrasing ignominy of a certain shutout was temporarily repealed;
for Kasay, Johny Kasay, was advancing to the field.

There was unease in Kasay's manner as he stepped into the huddle,
He never knew if his teammates wanted to play ball or just cuddle.

A million eyes were on him as he stood there limbs akimbo,
Wishing he was somewhere else shacking up with some bimbo.

He tried to think but the superlative Patriots D had made his mind a haze,
He got so confused he lined up two yards back and seven sideways!

"Delay of game" the ref said.
From the benches, stinky with kitty fans, there came a muffled squeal,
like teletubbies playing hide the weenie with eachothers eels.

"Bribe him! Bribe the ref!" a kitty fan shouted sounding bitter,
and they would have tried to bribe him but they'd spent all their money the night before on hookers, cheap booze, and litter.

With a sicky smile of mortal fear, Johny Kasey's visage shone,
The refs all rolled their eyes and said "Kick the ball you stupid snert. We want to go home."

And now the snapper snaps the ball, and now the holder holds,
and now the air is moistened by the sound of Kasay's blow.

Oh, back in fair New England the sun is shining bright.
The band is playing AC-DC thoughout the frosty night.
And they're dancing down in Kenmore, and lined up at Kelly's full of pride,

but there is no joy in Kittyville --
Johny Kasay missed it wide.

That's pretty funny....meter is a little off, but very cute ;) How are they taking it there?

Wow, I am truly impressed. Peepee has offically let Casey and the Mudville nine of the hook after all these years. There is a new goat in the world of poetry.

Not well, so far only 2 replies 1 diss and 1 props (pats fan). From their perspective what can you possibly say?

I'd say that PKS has some major chops.

Oh I dunno.....if a panther fan came over here and posted something just as funny dissing the Pats, I think most of us would still get a kick out of it.

Oh I dunno.....if a panther fan came over here and posted something just as funny dissing the Pats, I think most of us would still get a kick out of it.

I think the difference is the "m$sshole" thats hidden deep within all of us. After living in Chicago for quite some time, I've noticed the level of sarcasm amoung all of us is pretty intense. Having a good time with your buddies usually involves going out and carving each other all night. Maybe thats why instead of reacting angrily to insults, we tend to sit back and rate the level of insult.

BobKraftsCoozie said:
I think the difference is the "m$sshole" thats hidden deep within all of us. After living in Chicago for quite some time, I've noticed the level of sarcasm amoung all of us is pretty intense. Having a good time with your buddies usually involves going out and carving each other all night. Maybe thats why instead of reacting angrily to insults, we tend to sit back and rate the level of insult.

This is pretty much unrelated to anything that anyone has said in this thread - but I love that signature line you use BobKraftsCoozie (dangerous minorities). Come to think of it, I guess it's a little sarcastic - so maybe it does relate a bit.....

Undertaker #59 said:

Well, here's a Panther fan and I was going to the SB until minutes ago. I logged onto our board and after reading all of the reasons why the Pat's might win and why the Panther's would win, I came upon the ultimate logic and have cancelled all plans since it's a done deal. If your bored and would like a laf, try this.

http://panthers.hosttown.com/index.php?act=ST&f=1&t=26284&st=0&#entry485552

Enjoy ;) o:)

Here's to a great game with no injuries and may the best team win.

fyrewalker said:
Well, here's a Panther fan and I was going to the SB until minutes ago. I logged onto our board and after reading all of the reasons why the Pat's might win and why the Panther's would win, I came upon the ultimate logic and have cancelled all plans since it's a done deal. If your bored and would like a laf, try this.

http://panthers.hosttown.com/index.php?act=ST&f=1&t=26284&st=0&#entry485552

Enjoy ;) o:)

Here's to a great game with no injuries and may the best team win.

Thanks fyre,

Well for those that might not otherwise click the link, it is a recap of a simulated Madden Super Bowl between the two teams that was won by the Panthers, complete with postgame quotes and wrapup.

Just frigging bizarre, but I can see how the Cats fans would get excited about it, being underdogs and first time bowlers.

I wonder if this will help Rodney - who as we all know gets no respect. :fire:

Hawg73 said:
Thanks fyre,

Well for those that might not otherwise click the link, it is a recap of a simulated Madden Super Bowl between the two teams that was won by the Panthers, complete with postgame quotes and wrapup.

Just frigging bizarre, but I can see how the Cats fans would get excited about it, being underdogs and first time bowlers.

I wonder if this will help Rodney - who as we all know gets no respect. :fire:

We've got some people over there ordering their "Simulated Super Bowl Championship" rings and jerseys. So things are fairly slow.

With the two coaches we have it's hard to speculate on what twists they may come up with. We all know the defenses for both teams will be on fire and hungry. It will be very interesting to see what the offenses do in the way of adjustments to try to counteract the oppossing defense.

I can tell ya straight up that not even Dallas' "#1 in NFL" defense gave me near the concern as you guys. The whooping you put on Manning & Co. was a real masterpiece. My hat's off to ya. I don't want to sound like a soundbite from the Nat'l guys, but it does look like the key will be how much the qb's will be able to pick up blitzes and make adjustments. I also wouldn't count on many timing routes being very successful on either team.

Just MHO!

well fyrewalker. I see you bring all our news back to your "friends" but yet I've never seen a post by you on OUR board. Are you just an info lurker? Looking for dirt to dig up? How about talking some smack to our faces?

Ah, leave him or her alone.

What's your problem lady? You looking for trouble? WhyIoughta.......

Fyrewalker was just being neighborly and seems to have a decent handle on the situation, unlike some other Panther fans I could name.

Like whoever's nipples got hard over that game simulation for instance.

I take no credit for the simulation. I agree - that was moronic. I'm checkin' you guys out. See what you're all about. See what you're talking about and bring it back to camp. *I spy* LOL. Well aren't you going to welcome a lady aboard?

BTW - this smilie is cute :4321:

LadyPanther04 said:
I take no credit for the simulation. I agree - that was moronic. I'm checkin' you guys out. See what you're all about. See what you're talking about and bring it back to camp. *I spy* LOL. Well aren't you going to welcome a lady aboard?

BTW - this smilie is cute :4321:

I will if you don't promise to chew somebody out on your 2nd post on the next forum you visit.

Is it a deal? Sheesh.

Ok, ok, welcome aboard and thanks for cropping out whoever else's pic is in your avatar. You are a fine looking woman and obviously love your team.

I'm sorry about the woofing.

A belated welcome to everyone who's joined us. These MBs are what gets me through all this time between games.

BTW, LadyPanther, we've been pointing all the guys to our Girlie Pic thread. Buried somewhere a few pages down, there's a beefcake thread :D Our regular female members haven't done a good job of keeping up with it.

Back