Steelers game thread, i.e. our first loss

Tibs

Reaction score
Belichik is gonna throw curves at Roethlisberger.
Belichik is gonna mesmerize the rookie.

Suck on that folks.

Damn, Tibs, we just fumbled, and the Steelers are driving for yet another touchdown.

Damn.

well, we're not looking so good so far....we're missing too many starters to make an impression on these guys I fear....

Damn it, that dazed and confused rookie just threw for another touchdown.

Belichik's Harry Potter wizardry is gonna take effect sooner than later, maybe...

Shucks, we just lost a time-out. No worries, we won't need that. We're on a win streak, afterall...

why is he a gutless F*ck? Ladies and Gentlemen we have our first customer to jump off the bandwagon....

You are really responding now!!!!! Nice pass to the other team. So go hang your loser head and worry about your next endorsement you piece of ****!

Well geez, 21-3 we don't look very good compared to the men of Steel.

The Red Sox won the World Series, does that count for something against the Steelers?

F*CK you you piece of ****!!!! So what if they lose...I'm a piece of **** cuz I still have fiath?...you're a f*cking little bitch!

Unfortunately, Brady has that Buffalo game 1 look about right now. Needs to stop hanging his head and to get back into the game. This one appears to be over early!!!

patsRmyboys said:
F*CK you you piece of ****!!!! So what if they lose...I'm a piece of **** cuz I still have fiath?...you're a f*cking little bitch!

OK, junior. Take a chill pill dude, the streak ends, you're still OK. It's just gonna sting a little. And I'm here to make sure of that.

patsRmyboys said:
If you are speaking to me I would suggest prozac douche bag!!!

At some point, when we weren't looking, the St. Louis Cardinals donned Patriot uniforms.

you call me a piece of sh*t and I need prozac? I've got a great idea, why don't you just become a Pittsburgh fan, everyone on our team sucks right? And Tibs...I still have faith in our team and I was under no impression that we would go undefeated this season...One bad play (at the time) and Sam was already jumping ship...

The Pats have been shell shocked since Law left and Gay got burned for the long bomb. Thus far, I think it's more the about Patriots playing bad, than the Steelers playing great. Brady's playing more like a rookie then Rothwhatever. The Pats need to find their composure.
________
Dodge Coronet specifications

My god Tibs, could your post have been right??

That the Steelers are dominant across the board vs. the patsies?

Staley 52 yards, Faulk -2 yards.

This is what I'm talking about!!!!!!!!

Back