Wes Welker vs Greg Camarillo

tehrick67

Reaction score
Here we go dumb dumb.

Camarillos CAREER stats: 63 reception - 773 yards - avg 12.5 4tds

Here is Welkers 2008 stats all by themsevles

111 receptions - 1,165 yards - 10.5 avg - 3 tds.

I know stats don't always tell the story but keep saying Camarillo is just as good as Welker is dumb...even for you dumb dumb.

Here we go dumb dumb.

I know stats don't always tell the story but keep saying Camarillo is just as good as Welker is dumb...even for you dumb dumb.

What do you expect when he has Ronnie Brown to throw the ball to him? Give D some credit, his avg is almost 2 yards better.

What do you expect when he has Ronnie Brown to throw the ball to him? Give D some credit, his avg is almost 2 yards better.

Those were Welkers numbers without Brady. Also who cares if that Greg guy has Ronnie Brown. Like Welker doesnt have Moss, Faulk, and Watson.

Here we go dumb dumb.

there you go again...comparing a career against a 1 season wr...Midgar why are you such a frigin idiot...do you practice or does iot come naturally...If Carmarillo or about 10 other slot WR's played for the 2007 Patriots passing game, they would all have identical numbers.... trying to break mannings td record, not to mention they had no run game at all...

http://www.pro-football-reference.com/players/C/CamaGr00.htm

1- Carmarillo on a running team - Welker is on a passing team for starters
2- Carmarello has 4 Tds - Welker had 1 TD in first 2 seasons & both WR's w/Dolphins
3- Carmarello has a 12.3 YPC - Welker only a 10.5 YPC

there you go again...comparing a career against a 1 season wr...Midgar why are you such a frigin idiot...do you practice or does iot come naturally...If Carmarillo or about 10 other slot WR's played for the 2007 Patriots passing game, they would all have identical numbers.... trying to break mannings td record, not to mention they had no run game at all...

http://www.pro-football-reference.com/players/C/CamaGr00.htm

1- Carmarillo on a running team - Welker is on a passing team for starters
2- Carmarello has 4 Tds - Welker had 1 TD in first 2 seasons & both WR's w/Dolphins
3- Carmarello has a 12.3 YPC - Welker only a 10.5 YPC

I compared Welkers last season to Camarillos career, not the other way around.

If these are your reasons Camarilo is just as good as Welker, you fail.

Last season the pats threw for 3,569 on 339/534 passing.

The Fools threw for 3,623 yards on 330/491 passing.

Not much difference dumb dumb.

I compared Welkers last season to Camarillos career, not the other way around.

If these are your reasons Camarilo is just as good as Welker, you fail.

Look at both their 1st & 2nd years with the exact same team the dolphins....as i posted...alot more identical...and as I said..if Carmarillo was the slot rec for Brady in 2007...his performance & numbers would identical and possibly could be even better...basically their would be no differance...

I watched Carmarillo and in all honesty, not being a homer...Im jnot a "Midgar"...he looks like the same exact animal as Welker...seriously..and thats what Im talking about...he has the same speed, same hands, same toughness and same after the catch ability...OH...and same #83

Who threw to Welker in his first/2nd year in Miami?

And who threw to Camarillo? You don't think having Pennington throwing to him helped?

So Welker had awful QBs throwing to him, and Camarillo had one good QB throwing to him for his 2nd year (I'm guessing that it was his 2nd year).

Look at both their 1st & 2nd years with the exact same team the dolphins....as i posted...alot more identical...and as I said..if Carmarillo was the slot rec for Brady in 2007...his performance & numbers would identical and possibly could be even better...basically their would be no differance...

I watched Carmarillo and in all honesty, not being a homer...Im jnot a "Midgar"...he looks like the same exact animal as Welker...seriously..and thats what Im talking about...he has the same speed, same hands, same toughness and same after the catch ability...OH...and same #83

So you're saying he would have been better if he had a high school dink and dunker throwing to him? Tell us more... :rolleyes:

So, does that mean that Pennington/ Penne/ White/ Culpepper/ Lucas/ etc. are all better than Brady?

Camillrillo may be a talent, but he's no Wes Welker, by any stretch. Otherwise BB would have drafted him in the first place.

Did you just say you are not a homer? Thats actually true, you are a jealous hater. Its a bit different, homers actually like their teams, haters just rip into other teams, but I guess if thinking the pats are great and brady is great is being a homer, than most of the free world are pats homers.

So, does that mean that Pennington/ Penne/ White/ Culpepper/ Lucas/ etc. are all better than Brady?

Camillrillo may be a talent, but he's no Wes Welker, by any stretch. Otherwise BB would have drafted him in the first place.

Bellichick* doesn't know how to draft...his record sucks...Wolfouk and Seymour are the "ONLY" 2 players he gets any credit for...and Seymour hasn't been very durable or dependable, but still was a good draft pick...

Carmarello is every bit as good as Welker in every aspect of the game...and IOm not saying that as a Dolphin fan...as you are saying it as a Patriot fan...thats what you dips do...

Bellichick* doesn't know how to draft...his record sucks...Wolfouk and Seymour are the "ONLY" 2 players he gets any credit for...and Seymour hasn't been very durable or dependable, but still was a good draft pick...

Carmarello is every bit as good as Welker in every aspect of the game...and IOm not saying that as a Dolphin fan...as you are saying it as a Patriot fan...thats what you dips do...

What about Defensive rookie of the year Mayo? What about Tom Brady? Warren? Sanders? Asante Samuel? Meriweather? Watson?
Gostkowski? Light? Tell me who the hell did the Fools draft that has been good lately?

What about Defensive rookie of the year Mayo? What about Tom Brady? Warren? Sanders? Asante Samuel? Meriweather? Watson?
Gostkowski? Light? Tell me who the hell did the Fools draft that has been good lately?

Plus, it's easy to get good talent when you're in the top 10 every year.

Its not that impressive an award when Mayo had no competition for that award and started all 16 gms....the #3 rookie had 6 starts ...And I watched him look pretty stupid on plays in nearly every game...hes horrible at covering ....hes not that special and won't be a probowler anytime soon ....thats for damn sure...

http://www.nfl.com/stats/categoryst...xperience=0&tabSeq=1&qualified=true&Submit=Go

Brady was nothing but a hail mary 6th round pick....BB* gets "ZERO" credit for that...and still ...Brady isn't half as great as you all & the NFL promote him to be...hes a 1 season wonder QB...

Merriweather & Watson both busts,.....basically worth nothing in the NFL...not even trade value...and Asante...his INT's made him that season...its nice when you have help up top & can make a play on the ball...same game plan they used with ty Law...another lousy cover corner...

both Law and Asante have proven they're horrible man to man cover corners ... and thats what they were both traded for...I still can't believe how fvcking stupid professional NFL coaches are...just like Matt Cassell...I was actually shocked KC acyually got it...

everyone was predicting Cassell for even 2 1st rounders....and KC boned BB* and snagged Vreabal off them too for a 2nd rounder....LMFAO!!!!

I called Zolack , Felger and Curren 3 weeks before the trade when them and all you assholes were yacking keep cassel;l he's this & that ...and we eill definately get a GREAT 1ST ROUNDER FOR HIM...bLA! bLA! bLA! TYPICAL

CONTINUED :....I asked Felger & Zolack...."If I told you I wanted a 1st round pick for this QB, what would you say...heres the QB's basic breakdown

- in 9 of his 16 gms he had 3 TD's - 10 INT's
- he lost only 5 games,, but the 5 games were his 5 toughest opponants
- and he played in the weakest division in the league...

They laughed...and Felger actually said ...well we know those are the things the teams will be looking at to get the deal down !!!!

No Fvcking shit...but none of youm ever see the obvious...just the glory...thats why your oppinions aren't worth the dogshit on the bottom of my shoe

Its not that impressive an award when Mayo had no competition for that award and started all 16 gms....the #3 rookie had 6 starts ...And I watched him look pretty stupid on plays in nearly every game...hes horrible at covering ....hes not that special and won't be a probowler anytime soon ....thats for damn sure...

http://www.nfl.com/stats/categoryst...xperience=0&tabSeq=1&qualified=true&Submit=Go

Brady was nothing but a hail mary 6th round pick....BB* gets "ZERO" credit for that...and still ...Brady isn't half as great as you all & the NFL promote him to be...hes a 1 season wonder QB...

Merriweather & Watson both busts,.....basically worth nothing in the NFL...not even trade value...and Asante...his INT's made him that season...its nice when you have help up top & can make a play on the ball...same game plan they used with ty Law...another lousy cover corner...

both Law and Asante have proven they're horrible man to man cover corners ... and thats what they were both traded for...I still can't believe how fvcking stupid professional NFL coaches are...just like Matt Cassell...I was actually shocked KC acyually got it...

everyone was predicting Cassell for even 2 1st rounders....and KC boned BB* and snagged Vreabal off them too for a 2nd rounder....LMFAO!!!!

I called Zolack , Felger and Curren 3 weeks before the trade when them and all you assholes were yacking keep cassel;l he's this & that ...and we eill definately get a GREAT 1ST ROUNDER FOR HIM...bLA! bLA! bLA! TYPICAL

How is Merriweather a bust? I think he played really good his rookie year. He didnt really see action till about half way through the season, but the second half of the season he dropped about 6 INT's. If he made all them INT's he would of been the talk of NFL Network.

Second, if you think Asante isn't a good cover corner than please tell me who is? Ill wait. Matter of fact Asante has been playing better than Champ Bailey over the last 3 years. And Law has pretty much made Payten Manning his bitch over the years.

How is Merriweather a bust? I think he played really good his rookie year. He didnt really see action till about half way through the season, but the second half of the season he dropped about 6 INT's. If he made all them INT's he would of been the talk of NFL Network.

Second, if you think Asante isn't a good cover corner than please tell me who is? Ill wait. Matter of fact Asante has been playing better than Champ Bailey over the last 3 years. And Law has pretty much made Payten Manning his bitch over the years.
That really isn't fair. Asante has played with a pretty good pass rush the past 3 years, while the pass rush in Denver has been the worst in franchise history the past 2 years. That is why his INT totals have dropped so much.

Asante is a very good DB (actually I assclowned because I defended him on the main board), but he doesn't play the run as well and he isn't as athletic as Champ.

Back