Who you got - Denver or Pitts ?

carolinatony

Reaction score
Hard game to pick. I can see it going either way but think Denver wins 24-40.

Denver if Big Ben plays, otherwise, maybe Pitt shows some pride and wins against all odds.

Denver's gonna crush them.

Pitt's beyond done. They lost to friggin' Oakland, for Pete's sake.

Denver by 14. And it won't be that close.

Denver will shut then our and shit on them

40-0

SteelerFan87 on 11-03-2006 at 12:59 AM said:
What, is this a karma thread for the Steelers or something?
ROFL

Denver - 70

Pittsburgh - 3

ROFL

This could turn into a trap game for Denver. They will be coming down after that game with the Colts. Pittsburgh was a good team last year, and could find themselves again. Most of the Steelers losses have been fairly close games against decent opponents, Jacksonville by 9, Cincinnati by 8, San Diego by 10.

They could come awake, and for them it is truly desperation time. If they don't come awake now, they will be in a truly deep hole.

But while possible, I wouldn't count on it. Denver has a fine team.

In a perfect world: Plummer throws three intereceptions, two for touchdowns. Cutler comes in and throws for another. Rothlesberger matches them and Reed has to win it with a 42 yard FG.

Unless Cabbage Batch is under center I unfortunately see the Asses winning this game. :shake:

I still think Roeth is a good QB but man... He just needs to take a week or two off and chill. Maybe go to a spa or nice tropical resort. Rest his banged up head and help restore his mind.

I'll be rootin' for the Steelers ( you know, the Asses and playoff implications and all that ) but I won't be holding my breath. :(

Just as everything appears to be gone for Pittsburgh and everyone is trying to get Ben to sit and calls him the most overrated QB in the game I think he goes out and has his best game yet this year...I think he throws for 250 yards and 2 TDS-Both to Ward and Parker runs for 90 yards in a Steeler win - Prediction Steelers 28 Denver 21 - It seems whenever some star player is written off as having a bad season (remember what they were saying about Brady after the Denver game) -they usually go all out to prove people wrong...I hate the steelers but still think they go down at least fighting this season and pull this one out in the 4th Quarter at home where its always tough to win there (except for the Pats who love to play there most of the time:)).

Ebenezer "got my nuts punched" Ekuban said on NFLN he HOPES Ben plays, that Batch would be harder to defend against

Think the Steelers are revved up now? >)

Ben is two weeks removed from his Concussion and he was playing great football for a game and 3 quarters before he suffered it.

I think the game could go either way but I believe Ben has a solid day and because they are home I would lean towards Pitt.

taltos on 11-02-2006 at 06:26 PM said:
Denver if Big Ben plays, otherwise, maybe Pitt shows some pride and wins against all odds.

I agree.

ROFL

Okay, I'll bite:

Distraught at the image of the team he led to 4 SB vistories in 6 years in the '70's teetering on the brink of becoming the Cardinals, the Blond Bomber abandons both his pre-post game show and his network, suiting up in his familiar #12 jersey to lead the Steelers. Unfortunately, it's the SAME jersey he wore as a player, and, being hopelessly too tight, severly limits his mobility and ability to throw. !2 sack lead to 12 fumbles, all returned for TDs. Of the 8 passes Bradshaw manages to throw, 6 are picked off and returned for TDs, one hits the umpire in the ass, and one sails over Parker's head out of bounds on a poorly executed screen pass.

The Steeler defense, playing for pride, holds the Donkeys pathetic offense under 100 total yards (2nd week in a row they've managed this feat), but, just like last time, it ends in defeat.

Jackasses- 144 (2 point conversion after each TD)

aluminum foil-ers- goose egg

Annihilus doesn't buy this 'Pittsburgh's backs are against the wall'. That happened last week when they were shoved through the wall by Oakland.

Denver in a landslide.

Pittsburgh starts scouting for their first 2007 draft choice and new head coach.

Peytonsux on 11-03-2006 at 08:23 AM said:
Okay, I'll bite:

Distraught at the image of the team he led to 4 SB vistories in 6 years in the '70's teetering on the brink of becoming the Cardinals, the Blond Bomber abandons both his pre-post game show and his network, suiting up in his familiar #12 jersey to lead the Steelers. Unfortunately, it's the SAME jersey he wore as a player, and, being hopelessly too tight, severly limits his mobility and ability to throw. !2 sack lead to 12 fumbles, all returned for TDs. Of the 8 passes Bradshaw manages to throw, 6 are picked off and returned for TDs, one hits the umpire in the ass, and one sails over Parker's head out of bounds on a poorly executed screen pass.
:LOL:
Karma or not, that's funny.

I'll take Denver for the win.

RavenB on 11-03-2006 at 08:53 AM said:
Ebenezer "got my nuts punched" Ekuban said on NFLN he HOPES Ben plays, that Batch would be harder to defend against

Think the Steelers are revved up now? >)

2 words: Bulletin Board.

I'm rooting for the Steelers, but the way Big Ben has been playing, I don't see it happening.
________
extreme vaporizer

Steelers will win, if for no other reason than the fact that they are at home and there is no way they will leave the field at Heinz to a chorus of boos.

And, of course, a Denver loss is good for us. Beat Indy, have 2 games in hand on the Broncos for the tiebreakers for Home Field.

Back